"And then tomorrow kd will be in there with you." Her mom said as the lady at the front door waited for them to finish talking.

"Maam Ms Kelly is ready for you." She said and Dior sighed.

"Where's her office?" Dior asked.

"Down the hall second door on the left." The front desk lady said as Dior mom sat down in the waiting room pulling out her magazines.

Dior walked down the hall to the door and seen it wide open.

"Hello you must be Ms. Dior Taylor." Kelly spoke out standing up shaking Dior hand.

"Yes I'm her." Dior sighed.

"Good have a seat, treat yourself to some of the refreshments on the table we have chips and drinks and all of that good stuff." Kelly said as she closed the door.

Dior sat down on the couch as Kelly sat in front of her smiling.

"This your first time in Therapy?" She asked Dior.

"Yeah." Dior said biting her nails.

"Well I'm not like other therapist I'm a cool fun therapist I make my classes and appointments fun so don't be scared to open up." Kelly said.

"So looking at the portfolio your mom wrote up she says your birthday is September 19 and your 19 also a Virgo."

"You have two children and you recently broke up with your boyfriend who is a pisces." She read frowning.

"You were messing with a Pisces?" Kelly asked shocked.

"Yeah." Dior said laughing.

"Their a lot of work." Kelly said laughing and Dior joined her.

"What's your sign?" Dior asked Kelly.

"I'm an Aquarius my birthday is February 4th." She said.

"Irrelevant ass sign." The voice in Dior head said and Dior eyes went wide.

"Anyways your portfolio starts off saying you suffer from childhood trauma so tell me about your childhood." Kelly said and Dior sighed.

"Well it was just me, my cousin Kevin, and my father my mother wasn't in my life since her family didn't like my dad so she gave me up to him." Dior explained.

"How does that make you feel emotionally?"

"It makes me angry. My dad had to struggle to raise me and my cousin and my cousin not even his blood it was my mom blood."

"Growing up without a mom is hard I didn't have anyone to tell my biggest secrets too, I didn't know how to do certain stuff so I use to ask Kevin and he figured out for me."

"Who is this Kevin you speak of is he in your life still?" She asked.

"He was killed by his bestfriend so unfortunately no, but he was my cousin and bestfriend."

"I told him everything he was more like my brother then cousin." Dior said as a tear slipped down her face.

"How did you mourn his death?" She asked her.

"I didn't really get to mourn his death it was so much going on at once and I was being forced into all types of stuff." She said referring to being forced to live with kd.

"Like what?" She asked.

"I'll rather not say." Dior shrugged.

"You can open up to me it makes everything better." She said.