"I can't then it's gone ruin the surprise." Kd said and she sighed.

"Alright I'll call her and tell her to come out the room and talk to you." Mya said.

"Thank you and tell her to get dressed too." He said.

"Okay." She said hanging up and then calling Dior.

"Hello?" Dior cried into the phone as she sat in the bathroom with her back against the door.

"Hoe Go talk to him." Mya said.

"Mya I don't want to talk to him I just want to go home I'm tired of this shit I'm to good of a girlfriend to get treated like this." She said crying.

"Baby this is all a misunderstanding trust me he's not cheating on you." Mya said and Dior dried her tears.

"How do you know? Did he tell you to say that?" Dior asked.

"You know I'm not letting nobody control what I say but listen to me and trust me he's not cheating on you, now go get dressed in something cute and go talk to your man." Mya said.

"Okay." Dior said sniffling.

"I love you enjoy your trip." Mya said.

"I love you too." Dior said hanging up then standing up leaving the bathroom and then the room seeing kd staring at her.

"I'm not cheating on you Dior." He said and she nodded her head as he pulled her into a hug.

"She so fucking bipolar."

________________________________

Dior and kd walked into a restaurant hand in hand as they made their way to a table.

"Oooo chicken." Dior squealed looking at the menu.

"You get the same thing every restaurant we go to, try something dinner." Kd told her.

"Maybe I like eating chicken everywhere we go." She told him and he just looked down at the menu as she stared at him.

"Kd can we talk like seriously." She said and he looked up at her as their waitress came over.

"Hey my name is mahogany I'll be taking you guys orders can i start you guys off with drinks?" She said and Dior stared at kd.

"Just waters." Kd said and she walked off and he looked back at Dior.

"What you want to talk about?" He asked her confused.

"Us." She said as she tapped her fingers against the table nervously.

Kd mouth was real reckless now adays so she tried to be careful with what she said.

"Alright what about us?" He asked her as he stared at her watching her play with her hair.

"Kd our relationship changed. You might not see it but I do."

"We use to be heads over heels in love now it's like we just met eachother again and bam forced me to stay with you." She said.

"That's how you feel?" Kd asked her and she nodded her head as she looked down.

"You treating me like a baby momma instead of your girlfriend." She sighed.

"Dior i been going through a lot of shit I love you but I'm in the process of trying to quit the trap and situations keep getting thrown in front of me.This shit overwhelming." He said.

"Your quitting the trap?" She asked him as she frowned and he nodded his head.

"Why?" She asked confused. She didn't care about what kd did for a living it never really bothered her.