"Why out of all inmates you keep fucking with me?" He asked balling his fist.

"Because your the one I took interest in, I can make everything worth your while." She said.

"I'm off duty I'll be back tomorrow and we'll be having a date." She said leaving out and he frowned.

"Something wrong with this bitch." He said throwing the book at the wall and breathing angrily.

He needed to get out of this situation.

_______________________________

"Rio what are you doing here?" Dior asked as he stepped out his car leaning against it.

"I needed to see you." He said looking her up and down.

"I want to say I'm sorry how we ended shit and I apologize how you found out about my son." He said.

"Okay you can leave now." She said trying to walk pass but he gently grabbed her arm.

"Dior I'm not finish." He said biting his lip as he stared at her body.

"I heard about kd being locked up." He said.

"Yeah and? You think because he locked up that means me and you can be together or something?" She asked and he frowned.

"Not at all but me and you had a good bond and I know you probably be lonely now I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout." He said.

"If kd hung out with somebody be talked to before I'll have a whole fit so no but thank you for the apology." She said.

"Don't nobody gotta know and plus I'm not even on no relationship shit with you I just need somebody right now."

"My baby mother keeping my son from me and everybody been busy with their own stuff and I'm alone right now and so are you." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry but I can't, my loyalty is to my boyfriend no matter if he locked up or not I'm still in a relationship and I know he wouldn't
Like that so leave please." She said walking towards the house and Rio sighed.

"Dior I'm telling you now that I'm here for you I still got love for you." He said and she rolled her eyes walking inside.

Dior walked upstairs getting in the shower and then slipping under kd covers looking at the ceiling.

Rio was right. She was alone right now. All her friends had their own stuff going on and she respected that and her boyfriend didn't want to be bother with her for whatever reason.

She stood up from the bed taking her anti-depressants off the dresser and sighing going downstairs to the kitchen.

She went in the fridge taking a bottle of water out and dumped a pill in her hand taking it then going back upstairs getting into bed laying down.

"It's gone get better Dior." She told herself as she turned on her side going to sleep.

______________________________

4 Months later:

"Right there." Keisha moaned as she forced Kayden to finger her.

He sat on his cell bed looking at the floor as she did all this unnecessary moaning.

She took his hand from inside of her and then tried to catch her breath as he stood up pouring soap all over his hand in disgust.

"That felt good you should've waited to wash your hands so we can do it again." She said and he mugged her.

She was forcing him to do all types of stuff with her that he didn't want to do.