"We should get a pineapple pizza." She said and Mya frowned.

"That's nasty." Mya said.

"I know but that's what I want." Dior said looking over the menu still.

"Or I can just get a salad and have them put pineapples in it." She mumbled.

"You do that but I want pepperoni slices." Mya said.

"I'm going to get the meat lovers." Jaylen said as the waitress walked over.

"Hello can I start you off with drinks?" The waitress said.

"Yes can I have a sprite." Jaylen said.

"I want a water with lemon." Mya said giving the waitress a small smile.

"I want a large cup of ice." Dior said biting on her nails.

"Would you like to order now or do you still need time?" She asked.

"We can order now." Mya said.

"I have to pee but y'all know what I want." Dior said standing up leaving the table.

"We want a extra large pizza with three slices pineapple 4 pepperoni and 4 meat lovers and a salad with added pineapples." Mya said as the waitress wrote it down.

"That's all?" She asked them.

"Yes."

"Coming right up." The waitress said leaving the table and Mya looked at Jaylen.

"I bet you fourty dollars Dior's pregnant." Mya said.

"I'm not betting you because I think she is too." Jaylen said.

"But the only thing is she took a pregnancy test so if it came back negative she's probably not." Jaylen shrugged.

"It probably was to early to know, but I know for a fact she's pregnant her mood swings and cravings say it all." Mya said as they watched dior waltz back to the table.

"What we talking about?" She asked as her cup of ice was set in front of her and she smiled like a kid in the play store.

"You sure are happy." Jaylen said as Dior ate her ice.

"Because I've been wanting ice since this morning." Dior shrugged as she danced in her seat.

"Anyways Jeremy said they made it to the tattoo place." Mya said as Dior put her head down.

"Dior you still getting your piercing?" Jaylen asked.

"Yeah." She said with her head down still. Mya and Jaylen continued to talk until the pizza was sat down at they table and they smiled.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" She asked and Dior looked at the pizza.

"We're okay thank you." Mya said putting her pizza on her plate and praying then her and Jaylen started to eat as Dior just stared at the pizza.

"You not gone eat?" Jaylen asked.

"No I got a headache and I'm like really dizzy." Dior said.

"I'll take it to go." She said rubbing her temples and putting her head down.

"If your not feeling good we can go back to the Airbnb." Jaylen said.

"Nah it's okay I just need to rest my eyes." She said eating some of her ice.

"Just let us know we can go back if you want." Mya said and Dior nodded her head.

They continued to eat their food then boxed up the rest to go and left the restaurant.