It wasn't but ten minutes until Jiyoung decided on something she thought Jimin would look nice in. Jimin didn't care what the jacket even looked like, but if his best friend was having fun, he wouldn't interrupt her or ruin her happy shopping.

The jacket she chose was leather and a navy blue color. It was simple save the artistic mural on the back, something working intricately around two koi fish, but it was thickly lined with faux fur, which meant it could protect Jimin better.

At the checkout line, Jiyoung pointed at small accessories and knick-knacks, encouraging Jimin to leave an opinion on some of them. Jimin paid for his jacket, nothing but common customer to employee talk exchanged between him and Namjoon before they left.

"That was a cute place. We should go back sometime to actually shop." Jiyoung said. Jimin shoved his arms into his new jacket and zipped it up, satisfied now that the sun wasn't beating down on his bare skin. He could still feel the red patches aching where the sun had started burning him. When he got home, he'd just rub on some aloe vera an hope for the best.

-

Jimin didn't think he'd ever step foot in that shop again, but when the weekend came around and Jiyoung invited him to hang out, he found himself close to excited. The shop was aesthetically pleasing and the quality of his jacket made him want to buy some more clothes, so when Jiyoung knocked at his door, he was eager to get going.

This time, he remembered to cover his skin as well as wear a face mask and hat. As a vampire, he didn't like going out during the hot summer day, but he couldn't resits a good shopping haul.

Upon entering the cute boutique, Jimin spotted Namjoon at the counter, button nose deep in a catalog. As the golden bell above the door rang, he looked up, smiling wide at seeing the two semi-familiar faces.

"Welcome back!" He said, then proceeded to wave with the hand he was using to thumb through plastic pages. Jiyoung flashed him a pretty smile in return and made way for the first rack that caught her eye. Jimin begrudgingly looked away from the intense stare between him and the human worker, but in reality, that was a good thing. The heat between their eyes had danced with such ferocity that Jimin feared what would happen if he wasn't distracted immediately. Would he follow the strings pulling at his limbs and gravitate towards Namjoon? Pull him close and sink his teeth into his smooth, delectable neck and drink every single ounce of his tasty, savory blood? Or go even further and mark him up, claim him right there on the spot and push him up against the counter, ravage him, ruin him, listen to him plead and feel him shiver. Luckily, Jiyoung's enthusiasm to get shopping wasn't just entertaining to experience, but an actual life saver.

"What do you think of this?" Jiyoung questioned as she held up a patterned shirt.

"Very sassy." Jimin said.

"Isn't it?! This whole store is sassy and fierce. I like it."

It was an interesting boutique outside of the handsome worker who Jimin could feel staring at him, trapping heat against his skin and making his blood run colder than it already was. But with the human here, Jimin just couldn't seem to pull his focus out of his own conscious. Somewhere deep, some place far away, Jimin's self control was chained to the ground and it was still there, hadn't vanished quite yet, but Jimin could feel his fingers slipping slowly. It was a torturous pain that stung more than those welting sunburns on his back. And with that, he found his mind drifting off to what other welts would form on his skin if he had Namjoon for at least one night. Just one night, that's all he wanted, but then again, if he had the honor to taste even the tiniest section of skin on one mister Kim Namjoon, Jimin would find himself instantly and eternally addicted.