SPECIAL 8🖤 (part two)

💥🌸[SUN

💥🌸[SUN. JUL 26th]🌸💥

"I don't get it, cheeks. Can't you just buy this crap online instead of bothering me to follow you here today?" Katsuki was complaining every now and then about the two of them hanging out; yet he still went out of his way to pick her up when she was asking him not to.

She explained to him why she wanted to see the products in person before buying them. Katsuki thought of it as a simple, yet stupid excuse to just spend the day with him. After all, [____] was so fucking easy to read.

"You are the most annoying girl I ever met." He found himself lying about this as his crush inspected the sheet masks on the beauty aisle of a large general store. "So? Hurry up and find your shit so we can get out of here and do something else that's not gonna bore me to death."

"Sad you see me this way." By now, [____] had grown costumed to her crush's unintentional insults. Although Katsuki spoke cold towards her at times; he'd still go out of his way to make her happy.

She didn't know since when she began to let his actions speak to him, but she was glad she had figured him out this much. "By the way, what are you guys going to do tomorrow at Sero's? I'm just curious."

"Don't know, probably play video games or watch movies all night."

[____] paused, hoping to hear more. "...Is that all?"

The ash-blond guy inspected one of the sheet masks the girl placed in the red shopping basket he was holding. "Well, what else is there to do?!"

"I don't know, bake or cook something together; talk about celebrity gossip, eat ice cream and fruits...Oh!! Play truth or dare! Oh, oh!! Watch romance dramas and cheer for the main couple, together!"

Bakugo expected a 'J.K!' coming from the cute girl for a long second. "...Tch. Do you want us to wear silk robes and bunny slippers while we're at it—? WE'RE NOT YOU, GIRLS!! WE DON'T CARE FOR THAT KIND OF SHIT!!"

"Aw, come on! At least two of those things sounded like fun to you, don't try to deny it." [____] laughed a little. "In any case, I really hope you enjoy the sleepover, Suki. I kinda wish I could be there too...But only because I had so much fun, playing video games with all of you last time..."

The guy didn't say a thing in response; His eyes just examined the girl in front of him. She was happily reading the back of more sheet masks and he admired the way she looked in secret.

Lightly glossed lips; few strands of her hair stuck in her cheek because they might have accidentally touched her lips once and move somewhere else to be glued onto her; She was a piece of art.

💥🌸💥🌸

After some light shopping; [____] and Katsuki left the store with four reusable bags of shit that the guy couldn't even name its purpose for. "Suki— Are you hungry yet? We can stop by the pretzel kiosk and get something, if so!"