86🏵

🌸🏵🌸🏵

[____]'s mouth fell wide open, she made a noise that sounded like half a wheeze and a nervous laugh. She also choked on her own saliva right after, and even pounded the top of her chest a little to make it all stop. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME—?! I—!! Ack—! Sorry, ahem...."

The sound of his voice was quite toneless, and higher than she had expected. As opposed to their height difference, [____] figured that the guy was most likely younger than she was.

He took another good look at her nervous expression and smirked. "...Nahh, there's no way that you're that stupid hag. You're a lot younger...and uglier, up-close."

"Excuse me?!"

He bit his paint brush while smiling again; he then spit it out of his mouth and was quick to remove a layer of clothing from his torso. With the dark-juniper jacket off, he showcased his rather fairly long, thin arms and wide-but boney shoulders.

"Here." He said, dangling the hefty piece of fabric in [____]'s face. "Put this on, you pervert."

[____] had forgotten about the revealing outfit she was currently rocking. The girl's face turned slightly red as she snatched his jacket from his soft-looking hands. "IM NOT A PERVERT!! But I am cold, so I will take it!! Thank you very much..."

The guy wore an almost flirtatious smirk as he watched her zip up his jacket and finally covered herself up enough to look decent. "...So, who are you?"

"I should be asking you that, since you're the one who invited herself in without knocking, first." He placed both of his hands inside his dark grey jeans' front pockets. [____] saw that a good amount of skin from his thighs were exposed thanks to the rips and she shook her head to focus back on his familiar face. "Did you come in to harass me or somethin', perv? You're not my type— I gotta say."

"AGAIN, I'M NO PERV!" [____] exclaimed it at the top of her lungs, almost. It made the stranger laugh enough to let a tear fall out of one of his dark-reddish eyes. She waited for him to calm down so she could continue asking more questions.

"That aside, you don't go around calling every girl you meet 'mom', do you? It's not something that attracts them, you know...It's honestly very weird and plenty of gross."

"Ahh, you even lecture me like she does, I don't wanna hear it." He flopped a weak wristed hand at her direction to shut her up.

[____] crossed her arms and said nothing else as he picked up the rest of the paint buckets and closed each one to store them away. After a minute of scrutinizing his movements and appearance, she bit the inside of her cheek.

Her notion, then, began to finally process. 'Where in the world am I? Who is this person, and why is he so familiar to me?

I'm way too young to have kids, right now. So why do I feel like the two of us are related, somehow? Who could he be...? Is there an actual chance of him being my son, from the future or something?'

"Crap...My head is starting to hurt." When she notified it aloud, the back of the guy's hand reached faster than her own to touch her forehead. "Uh..."

[____] blinked one or two times. Being able to inspect the stranger's face from up close for a few seconds really made everything more puzzling than before.

'He has cute honey-blond eyelashes...They're darker than his hair and his eyebrows. His skin also looks incredibly soft and fine. It's almost like a girl's, if I think about it...Who do I know that has skin like that?'

"Well...No sign of a fever." The guy sighed after taking a step away from the short girl and dropped his hand. "You're starting to scare me. Seriously, how did you end up in a place like this when you're weak as shit?"