89🌸

💥💥💥💥

Kumiko pretended to sound surprised when she asked Katsuki what he meant, exactly.

"Are you stupid? It means I'll only go out there if I see her name on that scoreboard. I made an unspoken promise to her when she confessed to me the first time.

She's going to be number one in the end, no matter what...Told myself I'd fight in her place if I have to. She was so worried about her damn grade earlier today, and I care more about it than my own.

So you claim to have the power to do so much? How about I beat everybody out there mercilessly and you make it so cheeks gets my finishing grade— and when she comes back, you'll leave us the fuck alone, grams. That's my price for getting me out there."

The corners of her lips rose; It has been a while since she spoken to somebody who wasn't easily manipulated and so direct about what they wanted from her. ".....and you hope that by doing this, I will approve of you somehow?"

"I don't need your shitty approval for anything, so hop off your high horse and do as I say already." He demanded, sadistic grin spread over his complexion.

A sudden rush of fire mixed with a little bit of hatred entered the older woman's system each time cockily responded to anything. She shook it off with a fast gulp of now bitter tasting lukewarm tea. "...A fair trade I must say, though I make no promises to keep my dear strawberry out of trouble."

She further explained that it was less personal than he may believe. As her legal guardian, she was responsible for her when her parents were not around and as a grandmother, she only wanted what's best for her. "You, boy...Now you seem to bring out the worst out of my granddaughter."

"The fuck does that mean?!"

"I'm saying you're the reason she is gone, Katsuki Bakugo." She sternly asserted. "It's you who makes [____] feel uneasy. Her little crush on you runs in her mind 24/7. When she is unstable, then so is her quirk if you didn't know.

She is not in her right mind, thinking she's in love with you. You're dangerous, your personality is no match for hers and you may think you have proper reasons to look down on others— But my strawberry has more than enough to look down at you.

You're not fit to be in her life. I'll say it again, you will hurt her in the future. Once it happens...when I see that you didn't comprehend my warnings, I will take it upon myself to hurt you. Ruin everything you care for. Make you feel insignificant. Trust me, kid, I am not afraid to pull some strings I have never touched before. I am correct and you will see it."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kaito and Shoto stood close by to each other unintentionally. The young butler kept his usual stance and expressionless mien as he watched [____]'s homeroom teacher (who was standing right across from them) yawn once and then proceed to pull an applesauce pouch meant for toddlers out of his pocket to snack on.

"Oh. That reminds me..." Todoroki had only talked with Hideaki once. Apparently, that was enough to act familiar around Amachi's employees and offer the tall guy half of his milk chocolate bar. "It helps you relax."

'I wonder what they are speaking of, in there...'

Kaito could hear his thoughts loud and clear. They were caring, aloof and quite simple. He recognized the sincerity and trusting behavior in him quicker than in others. "You are offering something you've bought for yourself to a mere worker like myself? How kind of you, Mister Shoto."

"You just seem hungry." He responded, not a bit interested in receiving compliments from another male. After Kaito took part of the bar, he asked him, "You've been working for [____]'s family a while?"