82🖤

an/ lets make this fast asf so we can move the story foward cus I can't WAIT for more romance hehehe

💥💥💥💥

Katsuki finished off Neito and his creepy-looking partner in a couple of blows, using his quirk. Team Amachi gained one point thanks to that; and as soon as Present Mic announced it, he checked the score board to make sure.

Her name was tagged next to Yaoyorozu's, their total points had added up to be 13– They were on top of the exam chart. "She really paired up with raccoon eyes and ponytail.. The fuck? Couldn't even trust me to handle the rest of our grade..."

"U-Um...." a soft voice from behind him suddenly yelped out. It was Toru; and she was one of the group of victims Monoma and Juzo were going after; before Bakugo came to kick them out of the arena, that is.

All of them took their chance while the so-called 'heroes' were fighting against each other and escaped. All of them except for Hagakure. "Bakugo, you can save me."

"..Ha?" For someone who was threatening to kill her if she went after his crush during the test; Katsuki spoke quite softly at first. "As if I wanna do that. Get lost!!"

"But—!! If you let me tag along, Amachi will get another point!!" Hagakure was being persistent, she jogged a little bit to catch up with the blond who was already trying to walk away from her. "Bakugo, I can clearly see how you two feel about each other...So I'll back off!!

I'll forget about you and leave [____] alone, I promise— just please!! Let me redeem myself, somehow! Let me go with you!!"

"I don't wanna save an annoying girl like you. So fuck off." He kept walking faster and faster, only to have Toru run after him at some point.

"Don't you want to gain a point for your team?! For your grade?! FOR HER?!" She started panting to catch her breath; reaching for his shoulders with both of her hands and not knowing he was getting ready to jump in the air to leave her behind.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO, INVISIBITCH!!"

"I'm trying to be saved by you, Bakugo!! Even after I risked my own life going down the moving sand pit to help you— I now wish I hadn't!!"

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHUT UP, THEN DIE—!!"

🌹🌹🌹🌹

After the blossoming sound effect happened; Todoroki glanced up the scoreboard and raised an eyebrow, understanding that his teammates were saved by the double digit number thanks to Mina and Momo, already. "I should probably go find them, then..."

He was lost once [____] used her quirk to drop him off at a different location than he was anticipating, he found a pair of students from class B who declined the help he was offering and was in the middle of thinking of a plan to make them change their mind when Katsuki decided to 'drop off' their classmate back on the ground.

The blond was definitely trying to hurt Toru, but as lucky as she could get— She landed on Shoto rather than the ground.

Todoroki let the pain subside before attempting to get up. Hagakure gasped and apologized about a million times as she kept offering her hand for assistance. "Todoroki, are you alright?! I'm really sorry!! It wasn't my intention to hurt you!!"

"I'm fine, it's nothing...Are you hurt? I can't tell.." He tried to examine her, but even Toru's open cuts, scrapes and bruises looked invisible to the naked eye.