28💥

"Miss Himeko asked me to stay behind for another week to meet your needs— She felt bad about her departure without saying goodbye."

"Who's this fucking freak?" Katsuki wasn't liking the way the stranger was speaking to [____]. Being one of her workers or not didn't matter to him.

"Oh, right. Sorry for not introducing you guys— This is Kaito Hideaki, he's not that much older than us. He's actually a university student, but he works part time as my mother's personal butler. He goes above and beyond to help us do anything, using his quirks."

"Quirks? So he has more than one?" Sero wondered out loud.

Mina did not hear a thing [____] just said other than 'he's not much older than us.' That was all the information she needed to know, in her head. "Hey! He's super cute! Tall, slim, well-mannered...Kaito, tell me! How much do you get paid to follow Himeko Amachi around?! Sounds like a dream job to me!"

The guy gave her a kind laugh but didn't direct a word to anyone other than the daughter of his employer. "Miss [____], all of your friends seem like very good people. I am honored to meet them."

[____] nodded. "They are, and we are all a team! That's Mina Ashido— He is Hanta Sero, Eijiro Kirishima and...He is Katsuki Bakugo, our team leader."

"Katsuki, huh?" Kaito could feel his red eyes glaring at him from a mile away. He sparked an interest in him. "I noticed you two coming in earlier, thank you for keeping Miss [____] company, we were all worried when she left without letting us know."

"I only went to the store for a while...I wouldn't leave my friends alone all day." [____] mentioned.

"Of course you wouldn't." Hideaki gave her a smile, which irked the blond guy. "In any case, I feel entirely in your debt for bringing her back safely. I care about her a lot, you see."

He placed a hand on the top part of Bakugo's spiky hair, but the guy instantly held on to his wrist with a clammy hand. "I don't give a shit if you're taller or older than me, don't fucking look down and treat me like a lost child or something. I'll burn you."

"Hideaki— Katsuki doesn't really like to be touched..." [____] explained it a little too late. "Katsuki, please let go off his wrist and don't hurt him!"

"Oh? I apologize." Kaito was only trying to see what type of person Bakugo was. Once he analyzed the gist of his personality; he concluded that he didn't like him as a romantic interest for [____].

"Whatever, you piece of shit."

Kirishima loudly gasped at his best friend. "He's gonna start a fight, like he did with the security guard at the mall the other day! Sero, do something!"

"Shouldn't you be the one who does something? Nobody else can control him when he's this mad."

"You're right...Bakugo! Let's head home— forget this guy!"

Hanta also tried to help. "Yeah, we are all tired so...[____] said she could transport us to the train stop, remember?"

"I can't forget about him; he's hot." Mina, on the other hand, was prepared to see them fight. "Something about two guys arguing over a girl, now I really don't want to go home! [____], can I spend the night, forreal?!"

"Yeah, you can if you'd like." The girl felt like she needed to step in between her crush and the butler to make them stop glaring at each other. "Katsuki...Is it okay if I take you guys to the train station, right now?"

"Not before this extra properly apologizes to me."

"Wha—?! But didn't he already say sorry already?!"