27🌸

🌸💥Meanwhile, in [____]'s house💥🌸

"Okay, Sero. Kiss, date and kill: Asui, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka— go!" Kirishima dared his friend to tell the truth.

"I don't want to kill off anybody, though..."

The movie was still paused; After [____] left her home, Mina decided to check on her social media while listening to the guys' conversations. "Instead of 'kill' why don't you guys just say 'reject'..?"

"Ah, but this is how Bakugo and I say it."

"No wonder...Let me guess, he picks 'kill' to every name."

"Mina, have you also played this game before, with him??"

"No Kiri, I just know he wouldn't choose anything else." She sighed from boredom. "Ahhh— No interesting stories on Snapchat...Not even Denki is responding to my messages. I wonder when those other two are coming back..."

As Ashido whined and switched on the camera of her cell phone to record them, Hanta finally had his answer. "Okay, kiss Yaoyorozu, date Asui and...reject Uraraka."

"Eeehhh? Is Asui your type...?" Kirishima felt like he was on a roll, he wouldn't mind becoming Sero's wingman if he asked him to be. "I never would of known...I thought you would go for a girl like Uraraka."

"She is cute, but she kind of has a thing for Midoriya— she's always looking at him."

"I haven't really noticed it."

"Of course you wouldn't, you kinda only hang out with Bakugo most of the time. Every now and then I feel like you two—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me stop you right there— No way my bro and I roll that way! Bakugo is just an awesome best friend. You could learn a few things from him, yourself."

Hanta laughed. "You didn't let me finish. I was going to say how it feels like you two have the same brain cell— you both don't notice others around you.

And also...you may be right. If he ends up having a girlfriend before me, then I should study his tricks."

"You guys...Less chatting, more playing!" Mina was getting tired of their little side chat. She wanted to know if they would mention her name at some point. She was also still recording for keepsakes.

"Alright Kirishima, your turn. Kiss, date or reject. Jiro, Amachi and Bakugo."

"Eh?! Why in the world did you add Bakugo in there?!"

"It was just a joke, ahahahaha!!" Sero pretended to wipe a tear away from so much laughter. "Okay, Jiro, Amachi and... Ashido."

"Yay!" Mina cheered for her own name. "Kiri— be honest!!"

"I guess...Reject Amachi, for sure..." Eijiro was one of a few people who didn't see [____] as anything other than a friend. "Um...Kiss Jiro, date Ashido?"

"Aaah, I'm so flattered!" The girl stopped recording only so she could get out of her seat and hug one of her best friends. "I know I'm like, so cute and smart, but I never thought you would feel this way for me, Kiri!"

"Really?" He wasn't fazed from her reaction. She invaded his, and almost anyone else's, personal space on a daily basis. "I only said I'd date you since we like the same things and it would be like hanging out with a bro—"

Ashido immediately let go of the red haired guy. "You're not my type, after all."

"I thought everybody was?"

"Rude!!"

Hanta interrupted their comebacks so he could ask. "Okay, Ashido. Play a turn— Kiss, date, or reject? Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Amachi."