SPECIAL 6⚡️

[an; DONT HATE ME YALL I know I said I wouldn't anymore but I been putting y'all through so much lately (I mean y'all literally in a coma lmao) and also I just found out it's PIKACHU'S BIRTHDAY OMG!! I wonder how many other birthdays I've missed lmao. I didn't even write anything for Bakugo's cus I wanna keep that in the plot but anyway.

Enjoy 🥺 it does not follow the story, as always. I also didn't cut anything so everything is in one single chapter. FCUK COVID UR STILL IN SCHOOL IN THIS WORLD LOL.]

"Kaminari's Birthday Special"

🌸FRI. JUN 26⚡️

[____] opened her shoe locker in a bit of a rush; She stayed up late on Thursday night, studying for a math quiz and was running late thanks to that. She missed the train her friends usually take, and so she ended up asking her mother's personal butler for a lift.

"I knew I should of studied properly, instead of just pushing it back and then trying to stuff my brain with last minute flash cards and pre-tests..." She was angry with herself, but yawned it all out after switching up her shoes and closing the cubby. "Aaah— AAAAH!!!!"

She did not expect to see one of her classmate's face right in front of her; Kaminari Denki was smiling so energetically; it almost blinded her. "[____]! [____]! Guess what?! The other day, I went to the mall and check out what I bought!!"

He was holding onto a magazine that [____] was perplexed by. She was not sure if it was about motorcycles or models in bikinis. "...That's nice, for you..I guess?"

"No! No no, not that one!! This one!!" He panicked a little and switched up the covers; apparently he was holding on to two magazines. "Pay no attention to whatever else you saw. I'm holding on to that one for a friend!"

'Oh...It just looks like a regular teen magazine.'

[____] was relieved to know that her classmate could be normal at times. "'Top ten best karaoke bars in Tokyo'...?" She read out loud the title of the article he was then showing her. "Are we allowed to enter any bars, at our age?"

"Hahah, you're so cute. Acting like you don't know." Denki complimented her at first. "Wait...You really don't know? We can enter, it's not a real bar— They serve alcohol but that's only if you show them your ID. [____], lots of places in Japan are like this. Has it really been that long that you've visited the big city? I feel sorta bad about it."

"I did know. I'm just too tired to think right." [____] lied. "...Okay, I mean...I wasn't allowed to go out much, even while living in other countries. So if I don't know a thing or two about social places, don't make fun of me, please?"

She finally locked the metal door and picked up her school bag to get to class; Denki followed after her. "I would never make fun of you, [____]! You mean a lot to me, come on! Don't be upset—"