56💥

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Ah, shoot! He's calling me!!" [____] began to freak out.

She had just stepped out of a much needed, stress-relieving bath. With a hair towel still curled on top of her head and while wearing one of her mother's unused silk bathrobe, she made her way to her bedroom. She denied his FaceTime request and sent him another message, instead.

 She denied his FaceTime request and sent him another message, instead

In a flash, he replied. Their conversation continuing through texts.

 Their conversation continuing through texts

💥💥💥💥

Katsuki was unsure of how to answer. He scowled at his cell phone for a minute or two.

'Stupid girl...I can't figure out how to respond to that..'

He kept giving more thought on that as [____] ended up dialing him back. "Shit, she's requesting it, this time...Fuck—"

💥🌸💥🌸

There was no time to waste; the second Katsuki approved the call and their faces met through eachothers' screens, [____] switched her camera to showcase her bedroom, instead.

"Tadaaa~~~ This is my room, Katsuki!"

'Gosh, I hate myself right now...What am I doing?!' [____] was facepalming behind the camera, nervous as she watched her crush's eyebrow lift up in confusion.

"What the hell, fat cheeks?! Show me your face, already!"

'Even through my phone screen, he looks super cute when he's angry...His red eyes are almost glowing when the light from his cell phone is the only thing illuminating his face...'

"What are you waiting for?! This is the whole reason why we video chat. I don't wanna see your shitty room, I wanna see your shitty face—"

"Katsuki, that's not nice!" [____] fell right into his trap and switched the camera back to herself, just to give him a little lecture. She didn't worry about how she looked until it was all over. "Oh no! I look so ugly right now, please don't make fun of me!"