93💥

🌸DAY 9 — cellphone🌸

"So, that's what happened..." Midoriya finished explaining everything to his two closest friends and Kaminari on Friday afternoon, just as they were done with school and walking to the train station together. "Sorry that I lied to you two, yesterday."

"If Bakugo is feeling like he's at fault for this, we have to talk to a teacher." Iida suggested; thankfully Denki was wearing his earphones, listening to a new playlist Sero had sent him via text so he didn't get to hear any part of Izuku's story.

"What? No! Kacchan will kill me if he finds out I told anyone!"

"Deku...I really appreciate the honesty between us, but I have to ask..." Uraraka stopped walking for a second, just to add a bit of dramatic effect...and also because they reached their destination and the train was going to come by in a few more minutes. "Why did you tell us?"

"Well, I mean...I felt sick to my stomach about lying. I figured, even if you two know, you wouldn't meddle in Kacchan's problems...He just opened up to me.

That's kind of everything I wanted from our friendship and now that I have it, I'm scared of ruining it. So, please, Iida, I know you want to help but is it alright if I handle this on my own terms? I really think I can aid Kacchan better this way..."

All it took sometimes was a pleading puppy-dog face from any of his friends and Tenya was on board, "....Fine...As long as nobody else gets hurt...Maybe this will turn out fine..."

Ochako tried to take a quick glance over at Denki's phone screen because he was snorting at something funny, she assumed. Though she couldn't see much, so she went back to the conversation and perked up her posture. "So, Deku...You're saying that Amachi and Bakugo are totally in love or something?"

"E-Eh?! Aah...I guess you could say that, just don't quote me on it, hehe..."

"Ah— That's amazing!!" The only girl in the group covered her reddening cheeks with her palms; if she wanted to, she could make herself float from so much relief that [____] and Izuku could never be interested in one another. "I think the two of them make such a cute pair! It'd be nice to see Bakugo treat someone else differently, for a change."

"I don't think relationships between classmates should be something to discuss during our free time—" Iida was far more interested in finding a near fast food place to eat with his friends; he pulled out his cell phone to search for any ideas. "This time, I will pay for the meal. So what do you all have in mind? I think we should try—"

"—AH!! It's Shincchan!!" Kaminari interrupted the tallest classmate near him and removed his earphones when he spotted the indigo-haired guy, walking towards the same train stop. "Shincchan!! Hello〜!"

Hitoshi had only spoken to Denki a couple of times; from those days where he would stand outside class 1-A to wait for Midoriya and his notes. He was always trying to strike up strange conversations with him; so when he caught a glimpse of that golden hair with the dark streak, he turned right back towards their school and told himself it would be okay to call an uber home, instead.

"Oh, look at him. He's so shy. Let's go get him!!"

"Kaminari, wait—!" Izuku knew his indecipherable friend from class C was probably too exhausted to socially interact with anyone; and that's why he was pretending to not notice them.

He had forgotten how festive Denki could act around quiet people just to get them to open up.

💜⚡️💜⚡️

"Shincchan! Hey, there!" Denki was a lot faster than Hitoshi had thought; and so he caught up with his speed-walking in no time and even wrapped an arm around his shoulder, to top it all off. "Are you pretending to ignore me, seriously? You're silly, LAWL!!"