14🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

'I really shouldn't be putting up with Katsuki's attitude anymore...It's so weird how everyone else can just let him be that rude to people and find excuses for it...How in the world does he have more friends than me with that sort of personality? Life isn't fair at all!'

"Do you need any help finding something, Miss?" A beautiful woman who seemed to be in her mid-30s interrupted [____]'s train of thought while she stood in front of the lipstick aisle of a makeup store. "By the way, we will be closing in 30 minutes, so if there's anything I could do for you just let me know, okay?"

"Thank you...I'm just browsing."

She continued her search for a new lip product. 'I don't even know why I care this much...He says I wore too much lip 'stuff' but I only use a little bit every now and then! I haven't heard anyone else complain about it— then again no one has ever kissed me on the lips before...So maybe I should take it as advice and switch things up.

But not for him! Definitely not for him! For the sake of my future boyfriend, of course!'

"Lip gloss...matte lip creams...lip satins...lip polish? Lip oils, lip base, lip injections?!" She read through every single section on the displays and felt overwhelmed by all the pressure of buying everything. "It sounds like I need to try them all to know what I like!"

Her cell phone started to ring; for a moment, she had forgotten that she sent her security guard to another destination and he probably got a hold of her mother already. She closed her eyes, preparing to be yelled at through the other line. "Yes?"

"Hey, it's Eijiro!"

"Kirishima?"

"Yes! Listen, I was wondering if by any chance, Bakugo was with you? 'Cause he told me he was gonna walk home and he would text me when he gets there, but then I looked on maps and it says it only takes 45 minutes from the train station to get to his house and it's been 51 minutes and he hasn't answered any of my 11 calls or 13 texts, so I was beginning to worry—"

"Wait, I'm sorry, I'm lost..." she softly spoke as she grabbed all the makeup products she believed looked interesting and threw them in her basket. "You think he might be with me? But I'm still inside the mall."

"Yeah, well I feel like there's a chance he's waiting for you outside so if you could be awesome and go check that out for me, just so I can get an idea of where he is or where he's going or something...I would really appreciate it."

[____] didn't want to think about Katsuki at the moment; he was the whole reason she was doubting her whole beauty routine already. Though, Kirishima sounded very worried— in fact, extremely worried...maybe even a little too worried— and as a friend, [____] wanted to help him out.

"Okay...I'll check. But I seriously doubt he's out there."

"Perfect! Stay on the line with me, ok? I wanna hear his voice if he is waiting for you."

"Okay, sure. Let me finish paying first, though." She cradled the phone on her shoulder while looking for her wallet at checkout.

"Your total is 130,000 yen, please." The cashier announced the damage and Kirishima choked on air.

"You're that loaded, [____]?! Is it because of your mom's job?! You think I could borrow some money, someday?! Bakugo isn't cheap and I wanna buy my bro some gifts for my birthday!"