76💥

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'I ended up not being able to get my point across with Todoroki. Once he got a hold of my hand, I sort of just panicked and felt my mind shutting down like a windows pc...' [____] sighed about it once she was out of the school bus & walking towards the storage unit by the side of the vehicle.

'That was definitely weird, too...it's not the first time he's tried to touch me like that. Are you telling me I have to reject him sooner than I anticipated?

I already said sorry to Hanta and that was just yesterday! I'll feel so crappy if I have to do the same thing to Todoroki, a day later!!'

"What is it about me that attracts guys I don't want to hurt...?"

'Should I even say that they're attracted to me? I must sound so vain if someone heard me, just now...'

She made herself forget about it for a long second as she got closer to her classmates, some which had already grabbed their hero outfits from the school bus. (They have been well packed inside metal suitcases for the students' convenience.)

Each of the labels had their identification numbers. [____] was #21; as she sluggishly searched for her own case, she was hit on the back of her head with another. "Ow! What was that?"

"Sorry. I guess I pulled it out too hard by accident." Hagakure seemed to only apologize since Ashido was there, too. "Amachi, are you hurt? It wasn't my intention, you know."

"Toru-chan, be more careful next time!" Mina lectured her, though it was only for a short amount of time since Kirishima & Bakugo were walking towards them and she was always more than glad to have guys around. "Hey, Kiri! Bakubabe! Are you two feeling pumped up about the exam?!"

"Heck yeah we are!!"

As Eijiro answered that dumb question for the both of them; Katsuki took the time to search for both of their suitcases and get closer to his crush. "Fat cheeks; are you done?"

"Uhm...."

"You're just standing around like a dumbass, how long does it take for you to find your shit? It's right freaking there."

He tilted his chin to the metal luggage that had her ID number plastered on both sides. [____] nodded, pulling the suitcase as quickly as she could to get out of his way. "Thanks for your help, Katsuki.."

'The truth is...I still feel a little shy to look him straight in the eye. Last night, we almost....Did something amazing, together...' She admitted it to herself.

'I totally ruined it by being a week early, though. How was I supposed to know?! But.... he's acting as if it really isn't a big deal. I'm having trouble believing he's not grossed out by it, actually. What if he totally is, though?! What if right now—

All he's thinking about is how to never invite me over his house ever again because I'm disgusting?! I'm nasty and I'm stupid. He hasn't called me fat in a while but he probably will soon!!

Oh my gosh, why do I do this? I wanna stop thinking bad about myself but I just can't! I'm so emotional right now, I don't know why!!'

"Change your expression, you're creeping me out."

[____] was startled by his rude comment at first, then she figured nobody else was close enough to tune in their conversation after taking a quick look at their other friends, so she answered him. "I'm sort of dwelling on about something, it'd be nice if you could tone it down with your rudeness, please and thank you..."