59🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'I ended up paying for the guys' lunches, just now...Since Katsuki sort of disappeared after that strange encounter...'

[____] watched her teammates bond over food and jokes, she still couldn't force herself to chime into any conversations though; since she remained upset about failing. Then, in between all her self-pity; she thought about her crush.

'He really is amazing at almost anything... Wait, I wonder why his mom pulled him aside? Is he in trouble, or something? She said they were going to leave the country today...Does that mean Katsuki will stay all alone, in their house, tonight?'

She clenched her bottom lip between her teeth for a few seconds.

'....I wish I could ask him if I could stay over...That would be so cool! A sleepover with Katsuki...Last time, Mina and I shared a bed. Even though I told her there was no need to— we have extra rooms for guests; she went ahead and cuddled with me all night regardless

It was a little strange, having another girl's arms wrapped around me....but if it's with Katsuki, I wouldn't mind...

That time he was sick, he looked even hotter than usual.. I feel a little bad for thinking like this. But when he's huffing really hard and smiling after practice, too, he looks so—'

A set of gentle taps on her shoulder startled [____]. "Wh—!! Todoroki?!"

"[____], is it alright if I speak to you in private?"

"Ah...I guess?"

💥💥💥💥

Mitsuki had taken his son to a questionably empty hallway, ensuring there was no kids that attended his classes lingering around, before setting him free from her grip and allowing him to talk.

"What the hell?! Why did you bring me here?!"

"I need you to listen for once, shitty son— I know you like that girl. Manato's cute daughter, I mean..and I decided that I'm going to help you out."

"AH?! Are you stupid?! I don't need your help!! Wait, no—"

Mitsuki smiled at her son's inability to contradict her. "How cute, you can't even deny it anymore. It's already taking a toll on you and I'm finally going to show you how to treat a lady! You're in luck, Katsu, I can see why you like that girl....She is the total opposite from you, so I can't understand why, out of everyone in your class, she ended up liking you back—"

"—Are we done here?! I'm hungry as hell, let me go back to my fucking break—"

"Not so fast, you!!" She pulled him by grabbing his shirt's collar, lightly choking him. "We have to talk about this, like it or not!! You're going to be alone tonight, so if you're planning on asking her out— Now is a good time!

I prepared you two a nice dinner, it's waiting for you in the slow cooker so make sure you get home before 5, to turn that off. I washed some sheets for her and left extra towels in—"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME?!" Katsuki visibly shuddered in revulsion. "You want me to ask her out and have her in the house tonight?! You're all sorts of fucked up in the head!!"