SPECIAL 3🎄 (part one)

[an; YAY A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. As always; it will not follow the current plot of the story. I honestly wanted it to; but time got the best of me and I couldn't hurry up with the plot line to get it to Christmas in time. ALSO MISTAKES ALWAYS LMAO

(Technically it's still October in the fic lmao) sorry I'm an idiot. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy this and happy holidays!!]

 Nevertheless I hope you enjoy this and happy holidays!!]

"Christmas Plans"

🌸DEC. 22🌸

"Hideaki, who's next on our list?" [____] walked out of a Victoria's Secret shop, holding on to two of the franchise's small bags in one hand, and her freshly used debit card with the other.

The young butler, who rarely dressed in everyday clothes such as on that particular day, bowed his head once to greet her out of the low-dimmed store. It was where he had been patiently waiting for the girl to finish buying a present for her friend, Mina on a cloudy Sunday morning.

She used her portal quirk to send the bags safely into the butler's personal car for a much easier way to carry out, just as the guy pulled out the slip of notebook paper that [____] had given him earlier and he cleared his throat.

"Miss [____], if you already have all of the items needed for Miss Ashido's gift basket, then next on your very special list is a friend named Midoriya, Izuku."

"Izuku is next. Got it!" [____]'s expression became a little more serious as she was determined to scan around the mall for a place to shop.

After a few seconds of that, though, she lost her ability to focus when she remembered that she had never bought Christmas presents for any boys before.

[____] freaked out. 'Hideaki, what would Izuku like?!'

"That is a good question, Miss [____]. I do not know." Kaito replied with a smile. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet Mister Midoriya, yet."

"True...Izuku and I were friends way before my mom hired you, Hideaki. He used to hang around Katsuki a lot, that's the only reason I know the both of them. Actually...We kind of just knew each other back then but not really? Then again, we don't spend much time together even now...."

'Which is why I'm having a hard time thinking of a good gift for him! There was a reason why he was semi-last on my list!!'

"I sense that Mister Midoriya is a really important friend to you, Miss [____]. If I may advice, why not skip this person until you have the rest of your family and friends' gifts settled, then? I wouldn't want you to over stress yourself. Clear your mind before deciding what to buy." The butler suggested.