O7💥

<at the dinner table>

"[____], your dad was telling us you're going to attend UA High, is that so?" Mitsuki suddenly asked in the middle of a different conversation the adults were having regarding their high school memories while waiting for the food to be ready.

She was just sitting there, awkwardly sipping on water while feeling Katsuki's random glares from across the table. They were both listening to their dads reminisce about the "good ol' days".

"I have to say, I really am so glad that your family moved back to Japan. Even though I haven't had the pleasure to meet your mother yet, it makes me feel pumped up to know Masaru is back in town and his sweet little girl will be attending the same school our child is, again! Maybe you can teach him some manners."

'Katsuki may look just like his mother, but their personalities are completely different....' [____] thought for a split second.

"That's right, she has a spot in the hero course and with her amazing quirk, I bet she can save a lot of people if she perfects it! Her mother and I are really proud of her!"

Her father always liked to boast about her in front of everyone. She didn't have a problem with it usually, it was just embarrassing when a boy her age was sitting right there, hearing all of it. "My little girl makes Papa so proud every day!"

"Dad...It's not that big of a deal.." She tried gulping down the embarrassment with some water.

"Katsuki is also in the hero course and we are also proud of him. Except...his attitude towards his peers is what concerns us..." His mom was pretending to shed a tear. "But we're trying our best, you know? Haha..."

"Hey, don't talk about me as if I'm some sort of failure!" The boy hissed in response. "People in class just like to hold me back, that's all!"

"The curry is smelling great, my love." His father on the other hand, tried to change topics before things would get out of hand.

"—And anyway, what does her stupid quick got that's so 'amazing' about it? She just dodges attacks! She's useless!" Katsuki slammed the table as he stood up, which caused the adults to stop speaking for a while.

"Hey!" [____] did the same out of anger. "What's your deal?! You don't know anything about me or my quirk!"

"Katsuki, sit down." His mom demanded in a calm, but hostile manner.

"Y-You too, sweetheart, take a seat. I'm sure this is just some sort of misunderstanding..." her dad laughed a little, but the truth was that he was also beginning to get upset. He wasn't going to let a young boy's comments ruin his reunion with his friends, though.

"I'm sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo...I'm not feeling my best right now, I would like to excuse myself to catch my breath." [____] caught herself before she could spit out some insults of their son in front of them.

"Of course..." The boy's parents understood her need to be alone for a while but her dad, on the other hand...

"Sweetie, do you want Papa to tag along and buy you some ice cream?!"

"No!!"

💥🌸💥🌸💥

While [____] was away, Katsuki's mother smacked him right on the head. "Idiot!"

"Huh?! Why did you do that for?!"

"That is NO way of speaking when we have guests over, and insulting girls?! That is not how we raised you, Katsuki! Go to your room!"

"WHAT?! Are you serious?!."

"You wanna see how serious I am?!"

He almost growled in response, but didn't defy. As soon as he slammed the door to his room shut and his parents could hear it, Mitsuki bowed her head to her husband's long time friend.