4O🌸

💥💥💥💥

"Today is the best day of my life so far— If I pretend like none of you guys are here it'll feel as if the girls are modeling just for me!" Denki almost couldn't sit still while he confessed his true thoughts.

"Pervert..." Kirishima remained not looking up from his textbook although his classmates were already telling him to lose his will to study, even just for a second.

"Kaminari, can I talk to you over here?" Sero signaled him to get closer so they could whisper to each other. "What are we gonna do when [____] comes out? Should we pretend like she's not our type in front of Bakugo?"

"That's gonna be hard to do...But if we're also complimenting the rest of the girls, there's no way he'll attack us without making himself look jealous. He should know this already so I say that we're safe."

"I see your point. So we should just go for it?"

"Yes! I can't wait to see h—!" Denki's face was suddenly covered by one of Bakugo's clammy hands. The sizzling sound coming from his sweat was starting to intimidate the golden-haired boy since it was a warning that he could emit an explosion whenever he wanted.

"I'll burn you, dunce face."

"Ahahah...I didn't think you'd listen to us..." Denki laughed awkwardly while he peeled off Bakugo's hand away from him and looked back to see Sero; who was whistling and pretending like he didn't see or said a thing.

"Guys! Are you all ready?!" Mina's face popped up behind the dressing room's door. "I wanna hear all of you say yes! Bakubabe, sit down!"

"YES!" It was only Denki and Hanta who were loud; Kirishima had a normal tone and Bakugo wasn't even looking at the girl while he told her to shut up.

"Okay! So.....I took the liberty into changing first, while the other girls finish getting ready. So Tadaaaaa!" She hopped out of the room wearing denim shorts and a black band shirt cut into a crop top. "Am I a hottie or what?!"

"Whoa!" Kirishima pretended to be dazzled for a bit then pointed at her outfit. "You wear stuff like this on a regular basis, though."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he's right. There just isn't much to be excited about, when we see you dress the same every time we kick it outside of school..." Hanta shook his head as if to show disappointment in her for trying to lead them on.

"Ashido! I think you look pretty cute!" Kaminari was the only one giving her a thumbs up but she ignored it.

"Thanks but it doesn't mean much coming from you." Mina shook his compliment off. "Kiri!! How could you say that?! These shorts are about an inch smaller than what I usually wear, can you not tell?!"

"I can tell." Bakugo crossed his arms, already annoyed.

"Bakubabe; Really?!"

"Really, Bakugo?" Even Eijiro was surprised to hear him say that.

"Yeah...I can tell that you're all FUCKING IDIOTS!!"

"For a second there, I thought he lost his mind." Kirishima wiped invisible sweat off his forehead after laughing at his best friend. "Okay, so. Who's next?!"