12🌸

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

When school was finally over, [____] took her time to pack her stuff away.

Most of the students were leaving but some lingered around the classroom to chat.

"Hey, [____]! Want to go to the mall with us?!" Mina was the very first person to invite her anywhere. She grew up being smothered by her parents so much that she never got a chance to go out with friends.

It was one of the things she was most excited about, coming back to Japan and hanging out with a group of classmates. "I'd love to! But...I kind of have a little problem that has to tag along if I go...It'll be bothersome so...Maybe some other time?"

"Well...What's the problem?"

"Her face, obviously." Katsuki replied to Mina's question.

"Stop being so mean to her, bro! You already asked her out and she turned you down; no need to be sad about it!" Kirishima reminded everybody that had ears about what happened after their practice was over.

💥🌸💥🌸💥

"I want you on my team."

After hearing those words come out of the blond's mouth, [____] pouted. 'First he tries to kill me for no reason when we were younger, then he pretends he doesn't know me in front of his friends, then he kisses me, then he acts like it never happened and wants to kill me again, and now he asks me to be his teammate?! Just how twisted is this guy?!'

Truthfully, she wanted to tell him something along the lines of; 'I rather die.'

But knowing how serious he would take her answer, he might actually grant that request. So instead, a "sorry" was all she could say.

& it obviously got him upset.

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

"Shut up, shitty hair! Nobody asked her out!"

While Bakugo threatened to hurt the only guy who was laughing at the situation, [____] focused on how to describe that her parents hired bodyguards for her since her mother thought they were attacked by gang members the other night.

💥🌸💥🌸💥

"Eeh...So you really did go to Bakugo's house that day..." In the end, [____] explained everything to Mina as best as she could. "And it was you and Bakugo who ruined your dad's hair? So now you're stuck having huge bodyguards follow you around everywhere you go until you die?"

"Or until my mom finds out who those 'gang members' are. Which she never will, because they don't exist!" [____] cried internally at her dilemma. "So you see...You don't wanna be seen with me and a scary looking security guy at the mall...That will just be calling out attention to you—"

"So what?! I go to the mall with these idiots all the time and they're loud! Don't you think we already get all the attention as it is?!" Mina pointed at Bakugo and his friend. "Come on, [____]! Live a little! Let's go eat a burger! Right guys?"

"I'm not going." Katsuki informed before he got dragged along in their plans. "I won't be able to hold anything down while looking at fat cheeks, over there."

"I have a name, you know."

"Don't let him bother you, [____], he's always like this." Mina whispered to her while pulling out the ace under her sleeve. "Besides...I'm paying, so whoever wants a free burger can tag along if they want!"

Kirishima's eyes widened to her announcement and he gripped tightly on Bakugo's arm. "Bro. Let's go."

"I'm not going!"