52💥

💥💥💥💥

'Deceleration..? Ask her out...? What— Is this supposed to make me upset?'

Katsuki surprisingly remained calm for a moment, trying to process the unneeded emotions that suddenly evoked inside of him.

Anger? Anxiety? ...Fear?

Shoto took his silence as a form of permission for him to further clarify his intentions. "I know [____] likes you; but I'm convinced she doesn't know that you're emotionally abusing her right now."

Finally, Katsuki was able to speak as he furrowed his eyebrows at his exam partner. "What the fuck did you say I'm doing to her?! Abuse? The only person I'm going to fucking destroy is you, icyhot, if you keep pissing me off—"

Todoroki cut through his threat. "So, you don't like her in that way?"

"No; I fucking don't. Do whatever the hell you want with that girl— just don't get in my way during the combat exam!!"

'But that's a lie, isn't it?' Bakugo asked himself while marching away from his classmate, maintaining the facade. 'It's all a fucking lie...But I want to know, too. What her answer will be....Does she have any feelings for him?'

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Some girls stepped away from [____] and her locker as she was able to wipe the insult off with the sleeve of her school blazer. It was both a smart and stupid thing to write the slur with a washable marker.

Stupid, since it could easily be cleaned up. Smart, because who ever did it wouldn't get in much trouble if the proof wasn't there for a teacher to see.

"I wonder who would do this cruel joke and get away with it..." Even though [____] asked that out loud, she already knew the answer.

'Whatever....It's not like I'm going to let this small incident bother me...I have an important exam I have to prepare for...'

She changed into her GYM uniform without any problem and placed her cell phone inside the cubby; securing her belongings with a combination lock.

'Who can I talk to about this? Mina is her friend...I don't want to cause any commotion or get other people involved, but...This is bullying, isn't it? I've never experienced it, besides with Katsuki...

But we were only kids, and he wasn't this vicious...He was more open about his hate towards me...Hagakure just pretends to like me around others.'

While speed walking through the hallway to get to the grounds and meet up with her teammates, [____] thought of a way to deal with the invisible girl by herself.

'I can try to talk to her...I don't want this to get physical at all...Hagakure seems like a good person, despite her actions..She's just upset and probably doesn't know how to deal with her emotions. Maybe, if I could invite her out to eat and we can talk it out, maybe this can end in a good note...'

She nodded to herself; believing her plan was the best thing to do. "I'll ask if she can meet up with me after the exams...Though, I don't even know what I'd tell her..."

🌸💥🌹🌸💥🌹

The three classmates finally met up inside the gamma; the guys were making sure their costumes were intact before [____] walked in between them. "Guys! What are we gonna do?"

"We're gonna practice." Shoto vaguely answered her question.

"Yeah, but I mean— How? We don't even know what type of testing missions we will face..."