54💥

🌸💥🌸💥

"Ooh! A crepe stand!" [____] rushed to the street seller after a few minutes of walking alongside her crush, they were on their way to her home.

"The very first thing you see is what you wanna eat? Don't you want to check out some other places, fat cheeks?!" He used his eyes to point to the road ahead of them. There was going to be more street vendors, selling a much better variety of snacks.

"I know you dislike sweets and that's why you're saying this, but Katsuki— Look! They have a spicy crepe, too!" [____] signaled the huge cardboard sign that read 'TRY OUR JALAPEÑO & CHEESE CREPE NOW!!!'

".....Sounds fucking bland, but I'll try it if it's spicy." He gave in rather quickly, reaching for his wallet from the back side of his jeans' pocket. "Fat cheeks, what do you want?"

"I'll take...Um..." [____] tried reading every sweet option from the hand written menu. 'Strawberry and whipped cream...Choco banana...kiwi & blueberry with hazelnut spread...They all sound so good! How am I supposed to get just one?!'

A minute went by, and she was still having a hard time deciding. "Um...."

Bakugo became irritated. "Just pick something, already!! It's crepes, not a question that's worth a million yen!!"

"I can't choose, they all sound yummy! Can't I just get three of them..?"

"You're not even supposed to be eating one—!! I'm still trying to cut off your calories and I'm only buying you this crap right now just to be fucking nice, you know!"

After discovering he had said his true intentions out loud, Katsuki covered his mouth using his left hand. 'Fuck—! Shit—!! Fuck! What am I saying?!'

[____]'s eyes glimmered in delight to his words, as expected. 'He is trying this hard to be kind to me...and it's all because he likes me...I can't believe it...Ahh, I'm so lucky— He's my first crush, and everything is pointing at the right direction!! He might actually become my first boyfriend...'

She gave him a warm smile. "Katsuki, after the exams are over, and you and I get to know each other better...Would it be okay if you...and I...Start dati—"

Bakugo quickly moved his palm out of his own sealed lips and placed it on hers, cutting through her confession. "Stop talking, fat cheeks. Pick one of these things and let's get the hell out of here, already. Understand?"

'I guess he's still embarrassed to come out and say it clearly, how he feels about me and all...That's okay, though...I shouldn't rush things.

Who would of thought he was just very shy, this entire time? That's probably why he insults everybody, to mask the good in him. He's even blushing right now, after being the one who started being all cutesy with me...'

She nodded to him, pointing to the crepe flavor of her choosing without saying another word.

"Strawberries and whip cream? Alright." Bakugo walked closer to the booth just to order their food.

As he talked to the vendor; [____] took a few steps back to inspect her crush's posture.

'He has nice, broad shoulders for a slender guy...It's not like I stare at guys' bodies in general, but with his hero costume on— It's hard to not notice it. Although he kind of hides his body type with the school uniform...

I heard that eating spicy foods make your metabolism rate sky-rocket...That's practically all Katsuki eats, so it wouldn't be surprising to know that's how he maintains his great physique...Hold on...Why am I checking him out so suddenly?! [____] get it together, stop being so weird!!'

BNHA: To Kiss Or DieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara