88💥

💥💥💥💥

"So, apparently, we are going to finish off the test..." Kirishima heard about the news through Sero's phone, since he was watching the small interview Kumiko held outside the arena along with his other friends and a couple of class B students.

He sauntered back to his best friend, as if he was with him the entire time but it was obvious that Katsuki kept isolating himself from the rest. "...How are you feeling, Bakugo?"

The ash-blond guy didn't care for the outcome of the testing right then, or any news involving the police sniffing around the grounds where his crush was last seen. All he cared about was [____], and whether or not she was alive.

"Fuck off." He replied, eyes closed while striving to hide his true thoughts with just a low growl and an aura that said something along the lines of, 'you're gonna die if you come close to me.'

Though Eijiro knew his friend well enough to know that was just a front, and normally he wouldn't have a good reason to act this way; But this was different. This was happening.

So he stepped back with just two foot movements at first, "When you're ready to talk, bro, know that I'm here for you....I'm gonna go check up on others, in the meantime..."

Although he could sense Ei leaving, like he said he would; Katsuki opened one eye a moment later to make sure he was gone. He wanted to go back to his preoccupation unnoticed if it wasn't that someone else was staring right at him, with a blank expression all over his face as he sucked on a straw of a pastel green box containing melon milk.

"What do you want, icyhot?" He asked from afar as Shoto nonchalantly walked from the vending machine to him and tried to hand him a bar of milk chocolate. "I don't want your shit."

"Chocolate helps calm down your nerves. I just got this a few moments ago. It's good."

"That's only with dark chocolate, you fucktard." He found a reason to insult him when he read the label of the candy bar from Shoto's hand. "Even then, why the shit are you offering anything to me?! I don't need a sweet fix— You moron. What I need is for you to stay the hell away from me."

"You are concerned for [____]..." As if that needed to be pointed out; Todoroki still stated. "...I am too, because I love her...I think."

"You can't just add an 'I think' to shit like that, idiot!! You have any idea how stupid you sound?!"

"Bakugo..." The blond thought Todoroki was going to ask him if he felt the same way for [____] again; he figured his answer was going to be different now, and it was alright for Katsuki to say so. Though all the quiet guy did was move his hand towards him one more time. "...Take the chocolate."

"Fuck no. Now get out of here."

"We're going to use our quirks soon; this can replenish your energy—"

"Why don't you stick it in your ass, for all I care?!"

"....This is meant to be eaten."

"THEN YOU EAT IT! AND THEN SHOVE THE WRAPPER RIGHT INTO YOUR ASS—!!!"

"I would, but I already had enough sweets and I don't care for that type of action—"

"— WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING AS IF NOTHING IS BOTHERING YOU, AHH?!" His yell caused most of the students to stop whatever they were doing and glance at the two. He lowered his voice right after, not because he cared whether or not others could hear him; but he just found no reason to waste his energy on Shoto's lack of wisdom.

"....You claim to love someone, and yet you're behaving just fine with that person gone.

You're drinking something you'd normally drink, talking to the rest of those extras like you'd normally do; speaking to me as if we're buddies or some shit, like you'd normally do just to piss me the fuck off. I hate it.