O8🌸

🌸💥🌸💥🌸
"Stupid girl got me in trouble somehow... who does she think she is?!" Katsuki kept flipping the channels on his tv while sitting on his bed.

He had changed into his grey sweats and a black sleeveless muscle shirt. He was ready for bed but still couldn't sleep knowing that the girl was downstairs enjoying her meal while he was grounded.

'What does she want anyway?! It feels like she wants to tell me something all the time but doesn't spit it out!' He cursed himself for thinking too much about her.

After turning off the TV, he lied down and looked up at his ceiling in complete darkness.

Just as he was accepting the fact that he wasn't going to eat that night, a very light set of knocks on his door interrupted him. "Ah..?!"

"It's me again....Y-Your mom sent me over to give you this...."

He irritatedly got up and swung the door open. "What—?!"

The pink-colored hair girl was holding onto a tray of food right in front of him. It began to shake as she stretched her arms towards him. "H-Here..."

'Why is she shaking? Is she afraid of me?'

Katsuki had a handful amount of friends growing up. Even though he wasn't the kindest kid or the best at social interaction.

The friends he made were solely because of his quirk. It impressed the rest, he was aware of that.

He never befriended a girl before, most of them were too scared of him or intimidated by him, he was aware of that too.

He recognized that [____] was also intimidated in that moment, so why was she still trying to talk to him? That's what made seem her a little different, he guessed.

'Does she like me?'

If that was the case, then just as his friends had stated before, she would be weird to be pursuing him.

After all, he was never interested in relationships or romance.

But she was still standing there...not saying a word.

"Hey..."

Her eyes sparkled since she was expecting the apology she longed for regarding their childhood. "Yeah?"

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?"

That wasn't the reply she was hoping for, therefore it was unnerving. She had to get out of there. "Nevermind. Can you just take this so I can leave?"

"Why are you suddenly in such a hurry? For what?" He smiled again after seeing her demeanor.

"I just...I don't wanna see you anymore."

"Oh? But you wanted to see me badly enough before. So much to come back up here and hand me this. Right?" He eyed the tray of food she was still holding onto but wouldn't move a finger towards it.

"You know what? I'm just gonna place it on the floor for you."

'This was a mistake. This whole thing was a mistake! This guy will never apologize! What was I thinking?!' [____] cursed herself for a second.

Katsuki watched as she slowly got on her knees to place the shallow container on the ground.

'What is she doing? Is she really that upset over my comment? But isn't it the truth?'

"So annoying..."

Just as she got up and was about to march out of his sight without saying another word, he held on to her wrist so he could pull her back.

"Let me go!" She exclaimed.

"You're gonna walk away because I questioned your reasons for being here?! You're really annoying, you know that?"

[____] gasped, "What? Reasons? I dont have ulterior motives for everything that I do. Some people are actually kind just because they are, unlike you! So, let me go!"

She tried to break free from his grip, but the sad truth was that she hasn't trained as hard as he had for the last couple of years. Her quirk only relied on pure mental stamina rather than brute strength. Needless to say, she was already losing.

"You were talking about a fight earlier, right? What's the matter? Why are you trying to run away instead of fighting back right now?" He tightened his grip just as she was about to break free with the help of the sweat his palm was creating.

"I'm not gonna deal with you tonight. I'm tired of this already... So can you, please, just let me go?" She looked a little sad when she pleaded at the end. Katsuki unwillingly did what she asked and that, alone, surprised the both of them.

However, [____] had a trick up her sleeve the whole time, just in case the blond wouldn't move a muscle.

Since she was sure he wouldn't listen to her request; she was aiming her right hand, that was completely free, at the plate that was on the ground.

Her idea was to use her quirk to open up a portal right on top of Katsuki's head and let the container fall on him. Hopefully causing him to let go and she could run away to safety.

However, because she was so distraught by his decision to actually do what she asked, she didn't realize her plan was already on the move. By the time he freed her from himself, his mother's specialty dish was all over his spiky blond hair.

'Oh shit! I fucked up!'

[____] and Katsuki both remained quiet for a couple of seconds following the mishap. Surprisingly, he managed to keep his cool while she began to panic.

"I-I'm sorry, okay?! That was a total accident, I swear!" With her voice trembling from embarrassment mixed with fear of what will happen to her next, she began picking up the plate and the pieces of food from his floor. "I will clean this up! I'm sorry, it was my fault!"

'He's gonna kill me! This is it! Goodbye mom & dad! Why am I still here?! Why can't my stupid legs move out of the way?!'

"Do you...?"

[____] sworn she heard him say something in between all her thoughts, so she stopped whatever she was doing just to look up at him. "What was that?"

He clicked his tongue before crouching down near her. He made sure her red eyes met his before he asked again,

"Do you like me or what?"

[an: bleh I'm poop

I really haven't written much for like a year and a half so I'm rusty af I swear my skills weren't this bad lmao 🤣

Anyway pls like and comment I like looking at the comments it encourages me to keep trying x]