37🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] decided to go to Mina's table after being told by Katsuki to not sit near him. She complained to herself on her way there; "It's hard for me to like you, when you're like this...Not really, though...I still like you, but I'm starting to hate myself for it."

"[____]! Hey!!" Mina noticed the girl walking slowly towards them, she stood from her seat and waved excitedly at her. "You're finally gonna hang out with us?! Shouldn't you be hanging with Bakubabe?"

"Hello." Momo was sitting beside her, reading a textbook.

Hakagure was also there, although [____] didn't realized it until she spoke. "Sit over here! Wanna look at this fashion mag with me?"

"Hi, girls...." [____] placed her tray of hot food on the table before sitting next to Toru. "Mina, Katsuki is upset at me since Todoroki put my name first on the form and I heard that makes you the team leader, so...."

"Oh so that's what has him angrier than usual, today." Ashido pointed with her eyes to Bakugo's table; where he kept smacking Kirishima's head using a rolled up notebook. By the looks of it, he was already tutoring him for the written test. "But don't worry, [____]. He'll get over it soon enough!"

"I hope you're right."

Momo closed her book for a while, just to eat some of her lunch. "Hakagure, who did you ask to be your partner?"

"See; I asked Tsuyu but she paired up with Jiro already— There's no other girls left in class to pair up with, so I'm hoping a guy will come by and act as my white knight..."

"Wouldn't it be faster if you ask them, first?"

"Ohohohon; my beautiful Momo-chan." Ashido gave her a creepy laugh. "It's always better when the guy asks you. Right, [____]?! You can't go after them just like that, you'll just look desperate and crazy!"

'That's exactly what Im doing, though...' [____] agreed with Mina, despite her actions being the opposite. 'Is it possible that...Katsuki sees it that way, too? Am I trying too hard..?! And that's why he doesn't like me back..?!'

"Ah; at this point I'm going to end up with Mineta— I doubt he has a partner yet since he doesn't like working with other guys..." Toru didn't complain much about that, she kept flipping through the fashion magazine and stopped at a page that featured [____]'s mom. "Hey—! Look!"

"Wow, what a hottie!" Mina complimented [____]'s mother, that was enough for her to confirm what Bakugo said to her for the last time. "[____], how can you not think that you're hot if you look just like her—?!"

"Maybe I look like her, if she was flat-chested and a loser."

"Hanging out with Bakugo is really taking a toll on your self esteem, isn't it?" Toru causally laid out an offensive question, although it only hurt [____] since it was the truth. "You need to start hanging out with more positive people! Like us!"

"Y-You think so? I guess..."

"I know what we should do!" Mina closed the magazine since [____] kept staring at her mother's pictures with a sad look plastered all over her face. "Hey! Let's go shopping after school today!"

"Shopping...?"

"Yeah! Let's eat something, go to a mall and have some fun! It'll definitely cheer you up, [____]!"

"Mina, shouldn't we be focusing on studying for Monday's test instead?" As much as Momo thought it would be a fun idea, she still wanted to pass their exams without having trouble. "We only have a certain amount of time to prepare..."