94💚

🌸DAY 10 — stray cat🌸

Saturday at around six am; when he had just woken up, Izuku asked Hitoshi if he had time to meet him and Katsuki at a park through text— one that was the closest to Kacchan's home.

Shinso was sold to the idea that Midoriya only wanted to give him the history notes he had asked for a few days ago; So he agreed, not questioning why Bakugo was tagging along.

It was at around 7:03 in the morning when [____]'s best childhood friend reached the front of the blond guy's home and wondered if he should knock or text Kacchan to open the door for him. He didn't bring a backpack with him(like he usually did) on this occasion.

So there was nothing solid for him to protect his face in case Kacchan woke up in a bad mood; All he had with him was a campus notebook to give his other friend. He couldn't let Katsuki burn that.

Fortunately at this time, Mitsuki Bakugo was near the entrance as well; opposite side of Midoriya. She had just finished getting ready for a meeting regarding work. She removed her house slippers and traded them for black stilettos before opening the door to her house.

"Honey— I'm leaving!! Keep and eye on the brat for me. I love you—! Oh?"

It had been years since Mitsuki had seen the timid green haired kid in person. Izuku bowed his head multiple times per second to show her respect. "H-Hi! Goodmorning, Kacchan's mom! Is Kacchan home, at this time?!"

"He is, but he's grounded. He cannot leave this house unless I demand him to. Is something the matter?" The mother knew that there was; her only son hadn't brought Izuku over in years.

It was during Katsuki's middle school entrance ceremony when she believed that their friendship had officially ended since she recalled asking him to say hi to Izuku and his mother, and that was the first time she heard him call Izuku a 'shitty nerd.'

Of course; this was also around the time her son was acting out with everybody he came in contact with— So at the time, she did what a mother should do to discipline their children and kicked her son in the ribs— but lovingly, so that he knew who was in charge in their household.

"I haven't seen you since you were this tiny!" Mitsuki forgot all about her sweet memories with Katsuki and ruffled Izuku's soft green hair for two seconds. She over exaggerated and pinched one of her index fingers with her thumb.

She then pulled out her cell phone from her small black purse, excited to know how Inko Midoriya was doing. "How is your mommy? I haven't heard from her in about a month!"

"M-My mom is doing gr-great! Thanks for asking!!"

"I'll give her a call soon." Bakugo's mom smiled at her own idea. "Maybe she'd like to go to brunch with me, next weekend!"

"Yeah, she would like that!" The guy cared for his mother a lot. She was always alone at home, so sometimes he felt bad about leaving her behind..Even if it was just for school. "Ple-Please take good care of her, when you see her!!"

"Hahahah, you haven't changed; you're still Inko's sweet kid...Hey, for today...Maybe it's fine if I send Katsu to run some errands for me."

💥💥💥💥

'Kacchan's parents are always so nice...' Izuku gained permission to walk into their home after that little encounter.

Masaru Bakugo was sitting on an office chair near the dining area. There was a dark-colored writing desk there in the very corner of the room, where his laptop screen showcased a series of documents he was working on.