42🌹

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Katsuki— Hey, I know you told me to text you when I get home... but I decided to call you instead and ask that..if it's alright with you— Could we, maybe, go out on a date tomorrow; please?!" [____] practiced her question over and over but not actually pressed the call button on her phone.

"Miss [____], it sounds too formal, maybe try to be a little more demanding." Her mother's butler suggested; They were both in the kitchen area, he was preparing her some late night dinner as she told him about her day and her little incident with Hagakure.

'If I didn't tell him, he'd known anyway by reading my mind...I can't speak about this with Mina or the rest, yet...It'll strain their friendship with Toru...' she had thought before coming close to her mother's worker.

"More demanding, you say...I don't think he'd like that." After dwelling on his recommendation; she exclaimed. "Okay...Katsuki, you and I are going out tomorrow!! How was that?"

"Perfect."

"Ahhh— I cant do this, after all..." she sighed, relaxing her elbows on the glass dining table. "Hideaki....I may be a lost cause when it comes to romance..."

"Don't make it harder than it is, Miss [____]." Kaito placed a plate of steamed vegetables and a medium rare omi beef steak in front her. "I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. You are Himeko's daughter; after all."

"What does being the child of a model have to do with this? Katsuki doesn't care about my money, from what I can tell...and my looks? I look like a little kid standing next to Yaoyorozu..."

"You should stop comparing yourself to others. You are one of a kind, I'm not the only one who can see it." The butler began to brew a few passionflower leaves into tea as he spoke. "You know; when you brought Mister Bakugo over...I read his mind."

"I don't wanna know what he was thinking...He was probably cursing you out, wasn't he?"

Kaito laughed a little. "....Yes, but not only that. He was also thinking about how beautiful you are."

[____] gazed downwards, "...That...That doesn't sound like him..."

"I wouldn't be doing my job properly if I lied to you. That is why I used my quirk on him; I'd like to help you, in any way that I can."

"H-Help......but doesn't it sound terrible? I can't even ask him out, myself, so I gotta get help from my mom's employee...No way!! I want to do this on my own! Even Hagakure was able to write down her feelings for him, I'm sure if she was in my position right now, she wouldn't hesitate to take this relationship to the next level! That's why!! I'll call him up and then—"

In the middle of her divulgence, [____] had accidentally pressed the call button and was unknowingly about to prove her own words to herself.

"It's ringing!! I didn't mean to do that!!" She panicked, attempting to hang up but it was too late since her crush answered the call almost immediately.

"What do you want, fat cheeks?!"

"Katsuki...Hi!!"

"You got home in one piece?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright; I'll see you la—"