51🌸

🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸

"Kiri— I'm so sorry! I slept through my alarms!!" [____] ended up calling her friend at 7:31 pm; She was supposed to meet Eijiro around four but it was only if they both hadn't heard back from Katsuki by then. "I can't believe I slept this long! It's already dark outside and I'm going to have my schedule all mixed up, now!!"

"[____], don't sweat it. We should do this another time, anyway. I kinda wanna study some more for tomorrow's written exam.." Kirishima was in the middle of rewriting notes as a tactic for memorization.

He had been texting his best friend throughout the whole day but still wasn't receiving any messages back. "Hey, [____]? Did Bakugo ever respond to you? He might actually be mad, after all..."

"Oh, n-no...He hasn't." [____] checked her phone for a second to make sure she was telling the truth, then yawned as she said it, "I left him a voicemail, too..."

"Maybe he's asleep."

"You think so?" She hopped out of her bed to stretch; "I have to study, too...I feel like I'm going to fail this test even if I stay up all night preparing for it."

"Yeah." Eijiro chuckled. "I feel the same way...Bakugo even took his time to help me organize all of my flash cards, he would be so disappointed and yell at me about making him look bad by failing...So, [____], let's try our best tomorrow, for Bakugo, okay?"

"Yes! For Katsuki!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Monday morning, [____] ran towards the usual train station stop to see if her friends were there. She was glad to see Hanta and Denki among the crowd of strangers.

"Hey, guys! Goodmorning! Where is the rest?!"

"Not here, yet." Sero checked his cell phone right after informing her, just to see Mina's upcoming message. "Ashido says she's going to take Momo's limo to school, so she's not coming..."

"A limo?! How awesome...[____]!! You have one too, don't you? How come we don't take it?!"

The girl took a step back since Kaminari was starting to get too close. "I mean, I could buy and take a limo...But I prefer taking the train with you guys, anyway. I don't even use my quirk for traveling, much..."

"[____], you truly are an angel, saying things so sweet in front of me!" Denki pretended to wipe a tear away. "You like spending time with me that badly— We don't deserve a pure girl like you in our team!"

"You say it as if Bakugo even allowed you to join, yet." Hanta grabbed his exam partner by the back of his collar to stop him from getting any closer to the girl. "If I were you, [____], I would use my quirk to fast travel all of the time."

"You would? But using it too much drains my energy...I start feeling very weak when I open too many portals or leave them there for too long..." [____] looked at the palm of her hands. "I'm not very strong, when it comes down to it..."

The two guys gave each other a concerned look; Having their classmate doubt herself in front of them wasn't processing correctly in their heads.

Hanta could only give her a weak laugh, "Don't say that, [____]. You're one of the strongest girls I ever met!"

"Yeah— Do you want me to buy you a muffin?! There's a stand right over there, come!" Denki was prepared to purchase anything to make [____] feel better, right then.

"Ahh— No thanks, Kaminari! And Sero— Its Okay, I wasn't trying to fish for any compliments, just now. I just genuinely believe I could become much stronger, if I tried." With all that in her head, she didn't even realize the two guys were guiding her to the little rack full of fresh baked cakes.