3O💥

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I can't believe this is finally happening...It's so rare, Bakugo is always taking precautions to avoid getting sick— and even more so when there's tests coming up..." Mina was chuckling as the two girls ambled side by side into UA's premises. "Its such an important time for him, yet he's stuck in bed. Wow, he must be feeling so miserable right now, haha!"

Their other two teammates were walking in front of them, but they were too busy talking about video games and were a little too far away for either of them to be able to hear each other's convos.

"What should we bring for him? Soup? Rice porridge? Hot ginger tea? Ahh— But all that stuff sounds like it'll taste better homemade than if we buy it at a store..." Ashido heaved. "Taking care of a sick person is already becoming such a hassle..."

"I didn't think we would try to take care of him..." [____] fantasied for a moment what it would be like; how their prideful team leader will look being wrapped up in a blanket and sneezing every few minutes. "I bet he'll look so cute, not yelling at anybody..."

"It sounds like you're getting your hopes up..." Ashido shook her head at her. "I've never seen a sick Bakugo, but even I know that he's too hot headed to let some germs affect him that badly. He'll probably act the same, cursing at us and stuff but his face will look bright red! Almost as if he's blushing! Can't you see it?"

"Maybe..." [____] began to ponder about what sort of gift she could bring to her crush when he's feeling ill. She suddenly met the realization that she didn't know Bakugo well enough, yet she was just telling herself that she would work hard to make him fall for her last night.

'What do I do?! I can't come up with anything! He enjoys making fun of others and spicy food...But besides that! There's no way I can buy something for him, just with that knowledge!'

"[____], are you nervous about it? You're kinda shaking." Ashido let her know of her physical state.

The girl gave her a single nod but denied it. "I'm not nervous. I'm okay. I'm only thinking about what I could write on his 'get well soon' letter..."

Ashido let out a 'pfft' in an effort to hide her laugh. "I was just joking about that! But you know, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you write one. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

"I don't know anymore..."

"No! Don't let my jokes bring you down! [____], you should totally go for it! While you're at it, tell him you love him. I'm sure that will cure any guy's fever!"

"Now, you're just making fun of me..." [____] whined. "Mina, I don't know what he'll like."

"I'll never make fun of you— You're such a worry wart. Also, im so sorry I'm also having a hard time figuring out what to buy for him... You know who knows him better than anybody? Kiri does!"

"But then, if we ask him...He'll know something is up and we'll blow our own cover..." [____] reminded her that their whole plan was meant to be a secret.

"Uuuu, then that's definitely not an option. I doubt Kiri is smart enough to catch up with this idea— But we still shouldn't risk it, huh? Oh, what about Denki! He hangs out with the two of them more often than Sero! We can ask Denki!"

"Yes!" [____] made a fist to show how determined she felt about the whole thing. "I'll ask Kaminari for his help—"

"Ashido! There you are!" A familiar girl's voice joined their two person group only to lecture Mina.

"My sweet Momo-chan! Hi!"

"You didn't respond to my message last night— I requested the ground gamma for us to practice after school. We have to go today or else Aizawa sensei won't vouch for us and sign the permission slip anymore. You're in?"