44💥

🌸💥🌸💥

It took a little over an hour for the train to stop at the Ueno station and from there on, it was just a short five minute walk to get to the entrance of the zoo.

"You could of just used your damn quirk to get us here faster, you know. I fucking hate wasting time..." Bakugo was complaining practically the entire way.

[____] stared at the bulletin board near the ticket booth to see if there was any sort of couples discounts for her to utilize.

She wasn't looking to save any money, but she had read some reviews online stating that sometimes the zoo would hand you matching merchandise as a perk to these bundles, and even take your photo with their friendly panda bear mascot for keepsakes.

"Yeah, but isn't it more genuine to do this the old fashioned way?" [____] clicked her tongue after figuring out that there were no special couple treatments around this time of the year.

"Screw your old fashion ways, we're not 50! We have apps on our phones— We could of got here sooner and for free if you'd just teleport us. Make yourself more useful, fat cheeks."

"I'm gonna pretend like your words didn't hurt my feelings, and go buy our tickets now...Just wait!! Because this is gonna he the greatest day of your life, Katsuki! If you see anything you'd like to get from here, make sure to tell me. I'll buy it for you, okay?"

Bakugo didn't say a thing and watched [____] line up at the little kiosk. He could tell she was probably feeling anxious since she kept pushing herself up by standing on her tip-toes a few times as she waited for her turn to pay.

'Best day of my life? She can't be serious.'

🌸💥🌸💥

After she purchased the passes and they both gained entrance to the zoo, Bakugo stopped in front of the directory poster. "Alright... Where r'we headed?"

[____] was too busy gawking at the pair of tickets to answer him. "How cute! They each have a picture of an animal on the back of them! It's like a memento; so let's keep them! I call dibs on the koala one— Katsuki, you can get the bear since you're just as scary."

"You're trying to pick a fight with me on our first date, fat cheeks?!"

She finally looked up to see the usual angry face he wore whenever he hung around anybody for more than two minutes. "Not at all, I didn't mean anythi—Wait...'first'? Does that mean we'll have more dates in the future?!"

He started swearing in his head for letting that comment slip out of his mouth. "Are you stupid?? If you like me as much as you say you do and keep pestering me about it; I'll have no choice but to go along with your pathetic plans."

'Is he acting as if he's 'allowing' me to like him...? He has a huge ego...but it's not like I hate that about him, what I hate the most actually is that he doesn't say sweet words to me.... I shouldn't be expecting much, though...We're not even a couple...'

"Katsuki...There's something I want to get off my chest and the reason why I haven't said anything until now it's because I just found out about this last night and I haven't fully wrapped this situation around my head, yet—"

"You talk too much. Get to the fucking point."

[____] pouted at his attitude. "Can you stop...being so mean to me. Even if it's just for today, please?"