45🌸

🌸💥🌸💥

Because the park only offered expensive soft pretzels and popcorn as their only food options in every snack stand, the pair of high school students ended up leaving the zoo in order to find a nearby restaurant to eat lunch.

[____] searched for a nearby restaurant through her phone while walking behind her crush. "It says here that there's an Italian place about 12 miles away! Katsuki, do you want that? Or something else?"

"Pick whatever you'd like. Just get us there, already. We only got one more hour before the zoo begins to close for the day and they won't let anymore people back in."

Given that she didn't do very well under pressure, [____] used her quirk instantaneously. She gestured to him to walk inside her portal before she could take a step forward, too.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Let's see....Hm..." [____] scrunched up her face to concentrate on the board menu the moment they appeared out of nowhere inside the eatery; some customers were surprised to see them show up through a portal, others not so much. "Number ten looks good..."

"When you said Italian, I thought you meant like a real restaurant, not a fucking pizzeria!!" Bakugo tried not to facepalm at the girl's poor choice of words.

"Don't you like pizza, Katsuki?"

"That's not the point..." He crossed his arms. "Well, what do you want to get? It'll be on me since you paid for the tickets."

"No, thats okay! Katsuki, you shouldn't have to pay for anything when you're with me—" She tried applying the exact same words Shoto had used on her earlier to their conversation since she thought it would make Katsuki feel nervous.

Though unlike her, with fluttering emotions; Bakugo remained silent and showed no reaction other than giving her a single hard pat on her back. "Oi, fat cheeks. Are you for real deaf?! I said I'll pay and that's that!!"

He grabbed his father's credit card from his jeans' pocket (that he 'happened to find' near the kitchen table on that particular morning) and slammed it on the counter as the cashier was getting ready to greet him. "Take this and swipe the fuck out of it after she's done ordering, understand!?"

"Ma'am..?!" The guy seemed to be a little afraid of the blond, so [____] helped him relax by lightly pushing Katsuki aside so she could speak.

"Sorry about him... I'll have two slices of pepperoni, and a medium sized cup of lemonade, please."

"Anything else?"

"Um...Katsuki?" [____] looked at her crush for his answer.

Bakugo wasn't pleased to hear her choice, but he was biting the inside of his cheek to distract him from not saying anything that would upset her. "...I'll custom order mine."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] agreed to meet Katsuki at a table booth of his choice after they separated to wash their hands inside the public restrooms.

She had finished drying her hands with a paper towel when she heard her cell phone's cute ringtone coming from her bag. "Hello?"

"[____], will you be busy tomorrow?" Shoto was on the other line.

"Todoroki...I don't know, probably. Why?"

"I was hoping we could meet up at six in the afternoon, there's a place I'd like to take you for more training."

[____] let out a small sigh of relief when he added the 'training' part to his words, she was thinking he meant a date. "Okay...I will let you know later then, yeah?"

BNHA: To Kiss Or Dieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें