39🌼

💥🌼💥🌼💥

"After we're done here, don't forget we have a little fashion show in store for the guys!" Mina reminded her classmates about her plan, and [____] almost choked on some food she suddenly forgot to chew.

"Learn to eat, stupid!"

Bakugo patted her back with some force; it caused the girl to cough while she swallowed it down. "A drink! Pass me my drink!"

She pointed at her soda cup, she had shared it with Mina earlier so it was still next to her meal.

"Here— take mine." Katsuki pushed his own towards her. "Hurry up and drink some. What are you waiting for?!"

"...It's an indirect kiss..." [____] whispered to herself.

"AH?! I CANT HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP!!"

"It'll be an indirect kiss—!! I don't need some!! I'm fine, now! Thanks!!" She exclaimed. "I used my saliva to make it go down easy."

"Disgusting."

"Wha—? Why?!" [____] opened her mouth to lightly gasp.

"'Cause it just is!! Next time, take my fucking drink and stop being a fucking idiot about it!!"

Mina interfered with their bickering before it got worse. "Anyways!! [____]-chan and Momo-chan didn't end up buying anything but everything is fine since Mina is here to save the day!! I bought an outfit for each of you, girls, to try out so you don't feel left out!"

"I didn't purchase anything for that sole reason, though..." Momo shyly explained. "I don't think doing this will help us at all with the exams..."

"Awe, come on! Yes it will! It'll make us feel more confident and then we'll try our best! Right, [____]?!"

'Confident...' [____] wondered if that's what it would take for her to fight on live television. "I guess I'll try it...If Momo does, too."

Mina wasn't expecting her friend to agree so fast, so when she did; she clapped her hands excitedly. "Momo! See!! Even [____], is in it!! Let's do it, yeah?! The guys wanna see you try new clothes on!! Right, guys?!"

Every one of them agreed; except for Bakugo. "Fuck that."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I love this store! They let guys wait outside the dressing rooms since couples like to come in here all the time!" Ashido was informing to her friends as she lead the way after they all finished eating and having a light study session.

"W-What kind of store are you taking us to?!" [____] couldn't help but imagine one that sells lingerie, and other sexy toys for couples.

"Relax— It's just a normal one, stop freaking out so much." As if she read her mind, Hagakure answered her question. "I picked out the outfit for you, just so you know."

"You did...? Thanks..."

'Hagakure is being kind, despite letting me know how she feels about me, earlier......She isn't the type to purposely pick something ugly just because she dislikes me..is she?'

"Hey, shitty hair! Watch where you're going, you idiot!" She heard her crush yell at Kirishima about him accidentally stepping on the back of his shoe. "Put that fucking book down if you're going to be walking behind me!!"

"I can't! You said I had to pass this test or else you'll stop being my friend!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!"

"Ahh, that guy doesn't know when to quit being so rude.." Mina shook their conversation off and pulled [____] closer to whisper. "But doesn't that make him so much hotter?!"