58💥

🌸💥🌸💥

"Class, here are the results from yesterday's written exam." Mr. Aizawa wasted little to no time to cut through the chase a few seconds after his students were sitting still; waiting for his lesson. "Don't look so tense, I'm going to read them out loud but before I do, I'd like to remind you all that even though you were graded individually on this, your overall score will be decided after tomorrow.

It'll all depend on teamwork tactics you and your partner will face head-on. Keep that in mind. Oh, and by the way, it'll be broadcasted on live television, so, now let's—"

As expected, most of the students interrupted him out of surprise. "Ehhhhh?! Why didn't anybody tell us, until now?!"

In the middle of all the whispers and gasps, Mina raised her hand as she stood up without permission. "Mr. Aizawa! I'd like to be excused for tomorrow, I'm going to be on my period!!"

"Yeah, me too, Mr. Aizawa!" Kaminari followed with the joke, "I'm not going to be on my period, but I am going to develop a high fever by tonight and I should rest until I recover!!"

"SILENCE."

Their teacher made everyone stop talking with just one loud word. Even [____], who was one of the few students not saying anything, gulped from fear.

'Scary! He looks like he's about to kill someone with just a glare..!'

He focused back to his papers, not giving his class a chance to relax. "Just in case you guys feel like not showing up, need I remind you that it is mandatory. Ill or not, if I don't see you in the arena when it's time for you to fight, I will unarguably fail you this semester.

Now, let's move on to the scores. I will start from highest to lowest; you are not allowed to move or speak until I am finished. Number one, with a perfect score of 100/100, it's Bakugo, Katsuki."

'Katsuki!! Amazing!! I knew you were going to be one of the top ones, but the very first one?! Perfect score?! Where did you even find the time to study?!

We all kept hanging out during the weekend, was I not even with you, most of it all?!'

"Two, with a score of 99.6/100, Yaoyorozu, Momo. Three, with a score of 99.1/100 Todoroki, Shoto."

'Todoroki is number three..?! I'm already making both of them look bad with my scores, if I'm anymore below they are!!'

"Four, with a score of 98.2/100; Midoriya, Izuku."

'Izuku! I'm proud of you! Thank you so much for the notes, I totally wish I could of taken advantage of them..'

"Five, with a score of 98/100; Iida, Tenya. Six, with a score of 97.9/100; Tokoyami Fumikage. Seven, with a score of 95/100; Ojiro, Mashirao. Eight, with a score of 94/100; Shoji, Mezo. Nine, with a score of 91/100; Kirishima Eijiro."

'Kiri is number nine?! Well, he was the one taking the whole studying part more seriously than the rest of us, that time we went to the Kamo district's mall...'

"Ten, with a score of 90/100; Hagakure, Toru."

'My name hasn't been called yet...Even Hagakure has 90 points...I'm starting to kind of panic, now.'

"Eleven, with a score of 88/100; Koda, Koji. Twelve, with a score of 87/100; Uraraka, Ochaco. Thirteen, with a score of 86.6/100; Sato, Rikido. Fourteen, with a score of 86.6/100; Asui, Tsuyu. Fifteen.... wait, no? This can't be right...."