GIVEAWAY😁 closed

LETS START 2020 RIGHT !!!

This giveaway is closed since 1/15/20

I took a long time to open another one of these cause bills man I'm sorry 😭 I still owe my last winner the blanket (if you're reading this I will finally be able to ship it to you this week, sorry for being inactive I'll dm you when it's on it's way!!)

Anyway

I will be giving away THREE of these awesome calenduuurs to random people. They're filled with official BNHA art and Bakugo 🥺🥵

 They're filled with official BNHA art and Bakugo 🥺🥵

YOU KNOW THE RULES IF YOU ENTERED BEFORE!

1- you have to like all previous chapters to this story (If you haven't I know most of you have 'cause you're awesome)

2- you have to comment the name of your favorite character in this story once you're finished :)

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥

I will contact you through message if you win to ask for an address I can ship this to! Winner is chosen randomly by my husband so it's not biased. And if you lose this time— Don't worry! I plan on doing many more giveaways the more this story progresses (like at the very least 28 more) so you still have a good chance to win something!!

If you want no part of this giveaway it's totally ok and you can ignore this page :)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

With that out of the way I'm excited for 2020 as well because I'll be releasing a new Bakugo story around March & it's gonna be awesome & it's also a x reader except... Wait for it....

 Wait for it

boom 💥

You don't gotta read it if you're not into BL. But I am so I'm super duper excited for it 😁😁😁 (no it won't cross this story lol it's a completely different au)

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME I MADE SO MANY FRIENDS WITH SAME INTERESTS AS ME THROUGHOUT WRITING THIS AND I WANNA MAKE WAY MORE NEXT YEAR !!!

Also a reminder: this story will have more than 200 chapters so no worries this is not a goodbye lmao