75🌸

💥🌹a while ago💥🌹

"So you've been stalking fat cheeks' family on the internet and figured all of this out..." Katsuki summarized all of Shoto's hard work over the last few days to make it sound like he was being morally wrong.

He was in the middle of arguing with Sero about not letting him hit Ashido for trying to embarrass him earlier; when Todoroki showed up and asked to speak to him in private.

"Someone should lock you up for being such a creep." He said, disgusted.

"It's not stalking, I only did research."

As he repeated it; he thought about how nothing he could possibly say would make Bakugo change his mind about it, but it still wasn't enough to make himself stop speaking. "Bakugo; instability could be one of the top reasons why your body fails to comply with you under certain stressful situations.

[____]'s maternal grandfather, Shion Kete, he passed away a few years ago during a mission; his transmutation quirk was what killed him. He wasn't stable enough to use such power.

You said it before, quirks are part of your body, you gotta take good care of them. I'm afraid if we push her too hard during the exams, she might faint or worse— Her quirk can become something more than she can handle and it'll hurt her."

"You're overthinking shit. Fat cheeks isn't gonna faint and in case anything or anyone tries to make her feel weaker— I'll be right beside her the entire time to save her. That's what heroes do."

With nothing else to say, Katsuki grumpily began to walk away from his annoying partner, only to have Shoto place a hand on his shoulder to make him turn back. "Don't you dare fucking touch me again, you—"

"— Bakugo. I'm going to speak to [____] about this and perhaps she will agree with me and tone her quirk down.

In case she does, will you accept her decision as well or are you going to shout your way into pressuring her to do as you say during the exam? I'm asking because I care about her well-being more than a grade."

"Tch. You're trying to declare something stupid, aren't you? To put it simply— You're just saying you care more about her than I do.

For your information, asswipe, I'm trying to fucking win this exam so her grades won't suffer. She came last in the goddamn written exam. If I didn't care, I would be in the middle of bashing your head in the pavement right now.

In any case, do whatever the fuck you want— I already told you, I'll be taking care of only her and myself out there. So if you get caught up in the middle of something, you're on your fucking own icyhot."

💥💥💥💥

'I can't believe I said that and then this girl goes out of her way to sit right next to him, in front of my face...' Bakugo thought to himself as the bus was moving and he was stuck sitting with his best friend and not [____].

Every so often, he would take casual looks to view how awkward the two of them were, being so close to each other. [____] kept staring at the window and occasionally glancing back at him and then Shoto.

'I'd kill her if she wasn't so cute for doing this shit to me...I could be holding her hand right now, or some shit.'

"Dude. Are you listening to anything manly?" Eijiro interrupted his train of thoughts by taking one of his ear phones out and placing it into his ear. "Oh, sweet. I like this song."

"When's the last time you cleaned your ears, shitty hair? I'm not fucking with your germs."

"Wait, you're supposed to clean them how often, again?" Kirishima liked to tease his best friend at times, particularly to make Bakugo forget all about his current relationship issues.