21💥

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

'In the end...Katsuki lost...'

[____] felt a little sad about it, but after watching Bakugo throw a tantrum on the floor like a five year old, she smiled at her view.

"Stupid fucking Half-and-half!! You got lucky! That's all!!"

"It's okay. That just means you and I get to be partners, like always!" His best friend tried to make him feel better but it wasn't working.

"I don't give a shit about that!! I just can't fucking believe that I blinked once and then it happened!! Let's do a rematch!"

"Bro, you're a lot better than that...come on..." Kirishima faintly chuckled at his request.

It was clear he was only upset about losing in general, so [____] sighed. 'I was starting to believe he wanted to work with me, too...'

Todoroki wasn't replying to any of his intolerable talk, he sauntered back to Katsuki's bed to check his phone, instead.

'Well, it's fine...I don't know what I was expecting from all of this. It's not like they were serious about doing the whole 'pair up with [____]' wager thing, anyway...'

She pulled out her cellular device from her pocket, just to check the time.

8:51 pm.

'It's almost nine...And my parents haven't called or texted me, yet...I wonder if they're worried at all? I'm starting to be the one that worries for them.'

While she thought about it, she noticed the guys were staring to clean up their mess. Kirishima was shoving all of the leftover chips on his bag. "This was so much fun! Bakugo, let's do it again soon!"

"You have to get in shape for next week, shitty hair. Why the fuck are you taking all of that trash food with you—?!"

As her team leader lectured him, [____] took a quick glance at Todoroki, who was resting his back against the wall.

His eyes were closed too, almost as if he was already falling asleep. She decided to lightly shake his shoulder to wake him up. "Todoroki...I think it's time to head home."

"Right..."

"I'm calling an Uber to my house! Anybody want to pool with me?" Kaminari was hoping [____] would be the one to raise a hand and shout 'me! me!' or something— But Kirishima was the one who did it. "Agh, fine. I guess today just isn't my lucky day...Might as well ask Todoroki too, do you want to pool with us?"

"I'm taking the train. If I leave now, I can still make it." Shoto began to catch a hold of all his stuff before he walked out of the room. "Goodnight, I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Hey, you shit face..." Bakugo acted tetchy as he stopped him. "Aren't you forgetting something?!"

"I don't think so."

The blond pointed at [____], "She's your fucking problem, now!!!"

"Me?!"

"—Problem?" Shoto asked.

"Yes! We made the fucking bet— As much as I hate admitting it, I lost! So you have to deal with her shit for a whole week!! Take her with you!"

"I understood your point in the first place. My question was more of a retort since I can't comprehend how she could be considered a 'problem' to anybody. She is far from that."

"Oh, is that so?!" Bakugo began to mock him.

'I should say something!' [____] gave herself the courage to speak.