49🌸

🌸❤️🌸❤️

"Thank you for the food! I'm so glad that places like these are open for 24 hours!" Kirishima clapped his hands together once to show his gratitude to [____] for taking him to the same breakfast diner she walked in with Bakugo the other day. "After we're done here, I promise I'll walk you home and we can meet in a few hours to go to the mall and help you find something awesome to wear for your date— That is, if Bakugo is still mad at us and won't answer my calls."

The time was around 4:20 AM. She had somehow convinced Eijiro into giving her relationship advice since she thought that if she asked Mina or anybody else in their class, they were going to tease her or talk about it in front of her crush. Even though she didn't mind; there was an incredible chance that Katsuki wouldn't respond lightly to that.

"You know what he likes, the most. So it's no problem buying you food in exchange for your great help, Kiri!" She saw him scarf down some pancakes in less than a minute as soon as their order was in front of them. "S-So, in the meantime....Can you tell me...if Katsuki has a certain type of girl that he l-likes?"

With a mouth full of food, Eijiro still managed to talk. "I gotta be honest with you, I never heard my bro speak anything about girls...All he talks about is being #1 and the best at everything. He kinda has a huge ego. Makes it a little hard to love a guy like that, don't you think?"

"As if it wasn't obvious..." [____] gave him a pained smile. "Sometimes he can be a jerk, but....I know he's a sweet and caring person in general."

"Yeah! He is super cool! I look up to him a lot— His fighting style and his techniques, the way he moves and does anything with such confidence. He's also incredibly smart, and has an amazing sense of justice. [____], what do you like about him?"

'Now it just feels like I'm in the wrong....For saying I liked Katsuki's physical appearance first, when he asked me the same thing a couple of days ago. Kiri's appreciation is way purer than mine; Hagakure's too...She was able to list other great qualities of him as well....'

"I...Like...All of that, too..." She bashfully looked down to her plate of scrambled egg-whites and steamed spinach. She had ordered the same thing Bakugo bought for her, in an attempt to stick to her diet just for him. "I also think that he's attractive...And I like that he cares for me, even if he doesn't show it very well..."

Kirishima stopped eating only to study the red tinge in her cheeks and her embarrassed expression. He even felt his own face get a little hot. "That's dangerous!"

"Eh..? What are you talking about?"

"[____], your face. When you look like that, I can totally see why my friends wanna ask you out."

His compliment didn't help [____] go back to normal, so they both sat there, blushing at each other. Kirishima shook his head to get the second-hand embarrassment out of his system. "You really oughta stop acting that way with others, blushing whenever a guy speaks to you isn't a good feature if you really want Bakugo to be your boyfriend..."

"Ah—! But I'm not doing it on purpose! I just...I'm not very good at interacting with people, I didn't have many friends growing up except for Izuku and maybe even Katsuki, if he wasn't such a bully. I went to a handful of schools across the countries, I couldn't speak to anyone else aside from my parents and their translators..."

"I get it....Attending different classes with people who can't speak our language could make it hard to talk to them...But didn't you have like a pen-pal or something? We all had to write to others internationally while in middle school...Don't you remember?"

[____] did have one pen-pal acquaintance. His name was Jake and he was from the UK. He wanted to practice his Kanji while she was studying English. Although she stopped sending him letters as soon as their pen-pal assignment was over and they were graded for it. To her, this person wasn't even considered anything other than a good grade. "I don't know anybody who still keeps contact with those..."