1O🌸

🌸💥🌸💥🌸💥

"[____]! Breakfast time, my dear!!" Her father woke her up on a gloomy Monday morning. "I made all of it, myself! You won't believe how great it looks!"

"Oh, great...Breakfast made by my dad...That's a bad way to start my day..." She combed her fluffy bangs away from her forehead as she complained.

The thing about her father's cooking was that...Nothing he ever made was edible, but he had the scary talent of making the dishes look so pretty. Almost like poison disguised as food, that's how she would describe it.

A sudden portal appeared in the middle of her room and so did her father's face as she let out a scream. "Dad! Don't do that!"

"But honey, Papa was getting worried 'cause you haven't answered any of my calls. I thought maybe you couldn't hear me or your phone." He whined. "Mommy is waiting for you, too!"

"Okay, I get it! I'll be down in a minute!" She waited until the portal disappeared so she could get out of her bed to stretch.

Her room was full of moving boxes, it had been a couple of days since the family moved back to Japan. All her mother could think of doing was shopping everyday so she hadn't found the chance to relax and clean up.

'I should probably fix all my stuff today after school is over...Maybe I could go to the mall and buy some organizers for my closet or some cute stationary for class...'

With the realization that it was her first day attending U.A High and therefore will be able to see Katsuki almost every day, [____] began to feel a knot on her stomach.

'I hope he doesn't pretend like I don't exist this time...he kissed me, so it's not like he'll forget so easily!'

💥🌸💥🌸

She finally walked downstairs after getting ready. Wearing the prestigious school's uniform for the first time, [____] pulled down her skirt as she took a glance at her parents.

Like if she was some sort of teen model waiting for a rating, the happy couple greeted their only child with four thumbs up.

"10/10! Perfect fashion!" Her dad pretended to cry after he rated her outfit.

Himeko's eyes sparkled. "So pretty! [____]-chan, did you like your skirt?! Mommy fixed it up for you so it can be shorter! You would look so much better if you wear more makeup though! Maybe some thigh high socks, too?!"

"Makeup?! Thigh highs?! What is going on?!" Her dad asked. "My daughter is growing up! Next thing you know, I will be a grandpa with tons of little babies roaming this room!"

"Geez, can't you two ever be normal for once?" [____] ignored their commentary and sat on a chair. "And mom, please stop trimming my shorts and skirts, I'll have to buy a new uniform later this week if it causes me trouble..."

"But— But—" her mother could react like a little kid sometimes, making her family feel guilty if she wanted to. "I just love you so I want you to have a great school year since your father and I won't be around you so much. Don't you want to look your best and make all the girls in your class jealous and have all the cute boys after you?"

"I do not approve." Her father chimed in. "No relationships until you are 50!!"

"You guys can give me headaches sometimes..." [____] didn't bother to reply and instead watched as a maid placed a vase of fresh flowers in the middle of the table and silently bowed before leaving.

"Daisies and buttercups..." The girl studied the bright yellow & clean white flowers for a moment. "For new beginnings."

"[____], what do you say if I call the school and say youre sick and you can come shopping with mommy today?" Himeko played with her white-dyed hair.