SPECIAL 2🎃

[an; special spin off— Meaning it's not following the plot of the story. I really wanted to write a Halloween one shot !! I worked hard all week and came up with this shitty thing ok so I hope you enjoy it 🥺]

 I really wanted to write a Halloween one shot !! I worked hard all week and came up with this shitty thing ok so I hope you enjoy it 🥺]

"Halloween Special"

🎃🎃OCT. 28🎃🎃

"A costume party...?" [____] looked up from her desk on the last Monday of October.

School was over and she was getting ready to leave the classroom by stuffing all of her notebooks and other misc items inside her school bag, without much care of what would happen if she were to lose anymore of her pencils and pens.

"That's right!" Mina Ashido, one of her best friends and the only other female in Bakugo's team, held a bright blue folder close to her chest. She hugged it excitedly, with the words "PARTY PLANS" written on it with dark brown puffy paint and silver stars sloppily made out of glitter glue.

She was the first person who introduced everyone to the amazing idea of throwing the event in UA's cafeteria, along with many other plans that involved crossplaying, guys in skirts, or Shoto Todoroki wearing a bra.

'Wait, isn't all of that the same thing just worded out differently?!' [____] had thought as she listened closely to her list during lunch time.

Mina pouted. "I spent my whole weekend writing many suggestions and yet a 'little after school party' was the only event teachers vouched for!! But we can still make it more fun if we all dress up however we want, right team leader?!"

She had asked [____]'s crush, who was standing behind the girl's desk. With his arms stuffed into his pants' pockets, he was waiting for [____] to get up from her seat to walk with her to the train station. "I'm not doing that shit. Sounds lame."

"You're not gonna dress up, Katsuki?" [____] stretched back from her chair just enough to look at her crush while she was upside down.

"Fuck no."

Ashido crossed her arms at his reply, making sure to safely place her folder on top of [____]'s desk; so it wouldn't get hurt while she stomped on the floor like a little kid. "I want everyone to dress up!! At the very least our team should do it! We'll be the life of the party—"

"Stop acting like a dumbass, raccoon eyes. I'm sure the three stooges over there will do whatever you say, regardless if I join or not."

Bakugo pointed with his eyes at the rest of his teammates; Sero, Kirishima & Kaminari, who were all laughing about something while sauntering towards [____]'s seat to join their chat, it was most likely that theirs was getting boring.