O6🌸

💥🌸💥🌸💥

'What am I going to do? I came all the way up here to talk with him...but I don't even know where to start...' [____] kept thinking to herself that it was all just a bad idea.

'What if I'm wrong and he truly doesn't remember anything? Gosh, I will look like an idiot then...But why should I even care about what he thinks?! That guy is a jerk!'

She locked herself in the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet seat just to cover her face with the palm of her hands. "Uhhh...I shouldn't even be here...What was I expecting?..."

'I'm not so great at making friends either way...Especially with the type of person that he is...I bet we don't have anything in common!'

After a few minutes of dreading on what to do, she finally decided on something.

'Okay, I'm just going to forget about the apology. I'm going to go downstairs and have a nice dinner, get home, take a bath and just relax...Yeah...it's not worth the embarrassment...If he really doesn't know who I am, then I feel sorry for him. He has such a bad memory...'

She washed her hands to get ready for dinner and opened the door, not expecting the ash-blond guy to be standing right in front of her. "Oh, crap!"

"It smells like it. Did you shit in here?"

She narrowed her eyes in response to his question. "No! And if I did, who cares?! It's a bathroom and it's none of your business!"

"Actually it is my business. It's my home, and what are you doing here, again?"

She was getting ready to leave his presence behind, but something about what he said made her stop her tracks. "Huh? You actually remember...?"

"Of course I do. You're the same annoying freak that came over years ago."

"Why...Yes, I am—" She didn't catch on the insults right away. "Freak?!...And you're that same rude, nasty, annoying and childish excuse for a human being from before."

"Who are you calling childish?!" She was a little surprised that out of all the insults she spat, that was the only part he took offense. "You wanna fight me?!"

"Well...You called me a freak first!"

"Yes because you cried too much."

She almost gasped. "That doesn't make anybody a freak?! Everyone has feelings!"

"Shut up, you're so annoying." He touched the back of his neck with one of his hands and started to walk away. "You haven't changed one bit, have you?"

"Yeah, well, look who's talking! Earlier you pretended like you didn't know me, but now you're saying that you do?! You're the real freak!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

His snobbery was making [____]'s heart beat just a little faster than usual. He just had a special way to tick her off. "Fight me."

"Ahh??" He stopped walking and turned back to face the girl. "You wanna fight again, you say?"

'What's the matter, got a hearing problem?'

She wanted to say that. She really did. Though, she was having a hard time standing still already.

She somehow gulped down all the fear mixed with embarrassment to reply. "Yes. You are still a jerk. A bully. Its gross, and I won't stand for it anymore. So we'll fight. Yeah, I'm gonna end this nonsense."

"Say when." He gave her a smile.

It wasn't a friendly one, that was for sure...but it also wasn't the scariest. It was the first time he directed a smile to her, though. [____] couldn't stop staring.

"Katsuki! Did you finish washing your hands? Can you come down for a sec?" [____] couldn't answer to him sooner but his mom, who was calling him from the kitchen did.

He clicked his tongue and walked past [____] to get to the bathroom. "We'll finish this conversation later."

With the door shut almost in her face and listening to the running of the sink water, [____] slowly began to walk downstairs to meet with the adults again.

'That was strange. He smiled. He actually smiled... I...kinda wanna see it again.'

[a/n: lol don't kill me pls. I do wanna continue this story I really do I've been thinking of some great scenarios I wanna work with.

How interesting will it be for a love triangle ?? With todoroki or Kirishima? Idk. Maybe Izuku? Maybe a female character of your choice ?? Maybe me ? Jk lmao

Guys my daughter started to crawl and she's my personal vacuum cleaner JK BUT you never really realize how dirty your floor is until you have a toddler reaching for trash. I sweep/mop daily but she still manages to find trash. What. ...

If only she could find money instead haa ]