65💥

🌸💥🌸💥

"What's with you, fat cheeks? You're being needy for no reason..Gross."

Although Bakugo was complaining the whole time, he still held on to her hand and tried to walk slower whenever she asked him to. "At this rate, we're going to fucking get to my house after 5; and then the food is gonna be burnt."

"Im sorry, is that's why we're going over there? Did your mom ask you to turn something off? Then, if that's the case. Should I go ahead and open a portal—?"

"No." He strictly answered. "We'll walk it. We're almost there. By the way, you still haven't told me what you and Luffy were talking about."

"Right...Um...I don't want you to be upset so before I say it, I just want to remind you that I like you, Katsuki...To me, you're the only guy I want to have a relationship with. And I know it's gonna take some time for us to get there, I want to tell you how prepared I am to wait— I'll wait even years, if it comes down to it! So—"

"Get to the damn point already."

"— I'm afraid, I don't want you to hurt Sero."

"Why would I fucking hurt him? Did he ask you out and you said yes?"

"No, he didn't ask me out! Even if he did, I wouldn't say yes...But he...He, um...He did say that he liked me...And he asked me to smile while rejecting him. So I did...and that's probably what you saw, back there. I told him I liked you, though. That you're the only person I want to fall in love with."

💥🌸💥🌸

He didn't respond to her words, not even after they finally made it to his residence right before 5 pm. He threw his stuff on the couch after taking off his shoes and putting on his house slippers.

They have stopped holding hands a few minutes before they walked in. [____] sat on the step in front of the door to slowly unstrap her uniform flat shoes as she heard his refrigerator door open and close and a beeping sound right after.

"Do you want some juice or something?"

"Yeah, that would be nice, thanks..." [____] left her bag there, she went towards his couch to sit down. She thought about how nice and organized their living room always looked.

'My mom and dad are messy people...They even hire people to clean up after themselves, so it's not really surprising...Katsuki's parents do this all on their own...His house smells like a light scented fabric softener, right now...Even though, from the kitchen, I can smell something spicy...'

Her crush came out of the kitchen holding a cork coaster and a cold glass of orange juice. [____] studied the condensed water droplets from the outside of the container. "Thank you, Katsuki."

"I'm going to my room to change and go look for something. Wait here."

"Alright..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'It's oddly quiet...I wonder if it's okay to turn on their tv? The remote is right there...' She took a sip of juice and listened to her stomach grumble almost immediately. 'Ugh; I'm starving...I should of eaten at lunch today...I don't want him to hear this. I'll just turn this on and—'

"TIRED OF YOUR HAIR BREAKING AND LOOKING GROSS AND DAMAGED?!?!"

"Ah, shit—!!" [____] struggled to find the volume buttons on the device. "Dumb informercial!!"

"SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE SPLIT ENDS WITH THIS NEW HAIR RESTORATION SHAMPOO— DESIGNED FOR BLEACHED HAIR, YOU WILL have soft, luxurious and voluminous—"