47🌸

🌸💥🌸💥

On their way to the zoo; [____] tried to get rid of her nervousness by pointing out almost every shop they would pass. She felt as if the more she spoke, the faster time would fly by. "Katsuki— Look at that flower shop! Isn't it pretty? How about the bakery right next to it, oh! Is that a magic shop?! How cool! We should totally check it out!"

Little did she know the tone of her voice by itself was making him feel self conscious, as well. After all; he had never held hands with a girl he liked.

He squeezed his grip a bit tighter and pulled on her to pick up their pace. "Later! We gotta see the fucking lions, first."

🌸💥🌸💥

They were able to get into the park and reach the lion's den without any delay.

"Look at them...high and mighty, laying on the grass behind those bushes over there..." Katsuki pointed at the big cats with his chin. They were both standing behind the thick wall made out of glass to safely view the wild animals. "Those motherfuckers are sleeping, actually."

"You must really like lions..." Since they were still holding hands, [____] gently tugged on his to catch his attention.

"It's not that I like them— It's just that they're one of the apex predators on land, at least according to this fucking piece of trash." He finally untangled his fingers away from hers so that he could open up one of the zoo brochures that the workers give out for free, near the entrance. "But all they're doing right now dozing off, being useless!!"

"This article online also says that they usually hunt during the night, so...They probably sleep at this time of day." [____] took the liberty to read more on the specific subspecies of lions from her cell phone.

After a few seconds of silence, Bakugo heaved. "Fuck, this is boring— Let's get out of here."

'He got mad out of nowhere...' [____] watched as he turn the paper into ashes using his quirk before walking closer to the glass.

"HEY—!! FUCK YOU, LIONS!! YOU AIN'T SHIT COMPARED TO ME!!!"

[____] didn't blink for a couple of seconds. 'Is.....Is he actually yelling at the animals?!'

"DUMB LOOKING ASS BITCHES!! STOP SLEEPING AND KILL SOMETHING, ALREADY!!"

"K-Katsuki, I don't think you should keep threatening them like that, you can get us kicked out!" She tried to speak up, since the people around them began scattering away, searching for any zoo employee to tell them about the safety concern. "Also, I doubt they hunt their own food here...Their keeper probably feeds them pre-cut meats on a schedule..."

"AHH—?! SO THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL LIONS?! THEY'RE JUST HOUSE CATS!!"

[____] bit her thumbnail from light anxiety. She could feel some strangers' eyes already on them; she wanted to leave. "I—! I think we should go check out that magic shop before we head back to the train station! Come on, please?!"

Thankfully, her fake boyfriend listened to her suggestion, though his new behavior came with a condition. "Kiss me, right now."

"Ah..? Already..? We're doing this?! In public?!"

"Stop asking these questions and do it." He mumbled. "....If you won't initiate it, then I will."

He took a few steps forward just to make [____] feel intimidated enough so she could give in to his demand. "I'll do it, just...L-Let me prepare for this, first..."

'I haven't thought much about this...but every kiss we ever shared was because of him; who started them...This is actually the first time that I'll do it.