78💥

💥🌸💥🌸

"— And so, it is best to keep that in mind as you all go out there and not only work hard to pass the exams, but to protect each other since it is a big part of a hero's duty—" The man speaking on stage was the last out of three sponsors who were up there, earlier.

Kaminari tapped on Bakugo's shoulder, since he was sitting right behind them, only to whisper something stupid very close to his ear. "A hero's booty, pft."

"Die already."

[____] had half listened to what the pro-hero, Endeavor, and her maternal grandmother were saying when they were acting as the spokesmen a while back. It was something about UA's hopes and confidence in its students, as well as why they were proud to stand in front of the press and support their words with actions and money donations.

'I had no idea grandma gave money to UA...I wonder how many years she's been associated with them, if she's hardly in Japan for the most part...' [____] was thinking about that as her crush yawned out of boredom out of the blue.

"Katsuki...Are you sure you slept enough last night?"

"I drank some coffee, I'll be fine. Focus on yourself, don't go staining that hero costume of yours. You'll regret it if it happens on live TV; and then I'll never hear the end of your crying."

[____] didn't know what to say, so instead she fixed her posture and tried to focus back on the last bit of the sponsor's speech. 'I hope nobody heard that...Geez, Suki...You don't have to keep bringing it up...'

"Sero, did you see [____]'s costume?" Denki whispered to his exam partner, "Check her out, but don't look too hard. Otherwise Bakugo will try to puncture your eyeballs with his spiky hair—"

"Dude, no. I'm not trying to check a classmate out while they might be feeling uncomfortable during their shark days, it's just wrong." Hanta whispered back.

"Ah, come on. Don't be a lame-ass."

"You may now start stretching; we will see you in the arena in five minutes." The last person to speak into the mic was one of the staff teaching class B; [____] didn't recognize him but she noticed everyone else around her were starting to chat and get up from their seats, so she did the same.

"Call me whatever you want, I'm not going to— Holy fuck." Sero was sitting right behind her; he found himself not being able to look away as much as he tried. "Denki, cover my eyes for me."

"Ooooh, you're hella staring. Wait, hold on...Does this mean that...?" Kaminari, after days of seeing the signs and ignoring them for some reason, finally realized Hanta was crushing on someone from their class. "Eh? No freaking way, dude!"

"Shut up, shut up!" Sero used his hand to cover Denki's mouth at a perfect moment; exactly when the person he considered his team leader looked back at them with menacing eyes. "Bakugo, 'sup man?"

"Look somewhere else; if you wanna keep your eyes, that is."

"Mmhf mf mhffmm!!" Denki tried to speak.

"Even when I don't understand a thing you're saying, you're the most annoying person I've met. I can't wait to hurt you the most." Katsuki flicked him off for no good reason, and that was when [____] taunted him by pushing his shoulder. "Hey! What the fuck?!"