SPECIAL 8🖤 (part one)

[an; posting Sero and Mina's birthday specials in parts solely to help me update faster. y'all don't know how much thought I put into them so I'm sorry I just have to heheheh

IM NOT GONE I JUST BEEN A LITTLE TOO SAD LATELY. As y'all know I'm dealing with a divorce and a 2nd pregnancy so I am confused and just really anxious. and yes I'm late I'm sorry anyways Although I am writing the actual story behind closed doors these two specials are connected so I have the need to post them back-to-back before going back to the story

You don't have to read them...I feel bad for writing these sometimes

I tried making it short like Kiri's special but ultimately failed as I always do. These next few chapters will not follow the original plot of the story.

thank you for dealing with my crap I uwu you and I owe you all my attention and I promise u some good shit gonna happen in the real story so savor those happy moments you've been through so far. (Did I say happy? I meant embarrassing JK) X]

 (Did I say happy? I meant embarrassing JK) X]

Sero's Birthday Special! (Part 1/2)

🌸[FRI. JUL 24TH]🌸

"Oh, hey girl-bro. What's up?" Eijiro greeted [____] at first when she stood in front of his doorstep with Katsuki. He asked for a high five from his best friend but didn't receive one. "How's it going, Blasty?"

"Out of my way."

"Hi Kiri!" [____] was happy that she had been part of Katsuki's friend group long enough to finally get invited to one of their weekly gaming kickbacks. She held on to a small pink box gleefully. "I brought cupcakes!"

"Nice! Did you buy these?"

"Actually, they're homemade!" She was proud to declare. [____] was determined to not end up like her father and his frightening cooking skills as she grew older, so she had been looking for many recipes online and followed them at her best to create the pretty-looking pastries.

Just in case, she taste-tested them earlier to make sure they were worthy of being consumed by anybody. Her friends, obviously included.

They were not.

So she ended up asking for Hideaki's help, and thanks to him, a fresh new batch that didn't taste like the gunk in between someone's toes was baked perfectly.

[____] also did a great job decorating them.

'I spent hours on my cupcakes and followed the recipe correctly; yet they didn't taste anything like his!! Life is unfair!!'

"[____], are you crying? Don't worry, we're starving so we'll eat these no matter what they taste like. Come on in, bro." Kirishima commented on the saddened look plastered all over the girl's face. She could be easy to read, at times. "Kaminari and Sero just got here, too. We're still waiting on Midoriya's response to see if he'll come over or not."