74💥

🌸💥🌸💥

"Todo—"

"I'll see you in class." Shoto unintentionally cut her off, he had to change back into his uniform before homeroom class; so he was in a rush to leave.

'I can't believe I'd say such a thing to him..! What's wrong with me?! Did I accidentally let out some of my period angst to a classmate?!'

[____] could be seen panicking by her two friends after Todoroki was gone.

'No, I can't blame it on that! I've never been mad or anything during these days! I totally just pointed something out and he must feel insecure about it...I'm a bad friend! No! I'm a bad person, in general!!'

"Amacchan, Kacchan...Lets walk to class together." Midoriya was fighting off the will to hug [____] right then and there. Seeing her worry made him feel bad for the girl.

"Izuku..." [____] felt like she could cry after seeing her childhood friend give her a sympathetic smile. "What should I do...?"

"I'm sure Todoroki will accept your apology soon, it's not like he'll ignore you if you're his team partner and you'll be fighting by his side. Oh, uh, and Kacchan's! Both of their sides!"

Bakugo kept his arms crossed, clearly upset that his crush was 'overreacting' to a stupid comment she made, herself. He sighed in annoyance, but wasn't trying to hand over any words of encouragement for [____] to make up with icyhot.

'Izuku is right...This gives me more time to create a proper apology, too...I guess I should calm myself down...'

"Midoriya." For a moment, the three students forgot about the tallest person among them until he spoke up. "Thanks again for the notes...I'll see you around."

"Come on, fat cheeks. Let's ditch them already." Katsuki gestured her to stop looking at the ground and follow him instead. "Don't wanna be late to turn in the worksheets, do you?"

"Katsuki...I already set them by Mr. Aizawa's desk, before getting here...But, yeah. We should get going."

Before [____] could walk away, she intended to say bye to the person she had just met...However, after turning around and seeing that he was uninterestedly listening to Izuku's chatter and nodding every few seconds, she decided it would be best to not bother them.

Instead, she gave both of them a little goodbye wave, despite knowing she was going to see Midoriya soon.

Shinso caught her movements from the corner of his eye; he made sure she was directing them to him and for a short second, their eyes met.

Hers, as always, big and bright. His, small and leadened.

Hitoshi didn't wave back, but he did feel a little nervous as he watched her struggle to catch up to the obnoxious guy in her class.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I see all of you showed up today. Great choice."

Mr. Aizawa walked to the back of the classroom,  starting the day off with a mini lecture before the exams would start. He counted the faces of each of his students before admitting he was proud of them in his very own way. "I will not fail any of you, this time."

"Hey, bro, can I borrow your pen?" Kaminari thought it was a good idea to ask Kirishima, interrupting their teacher's words.

"Bro, later. Listen to what he has to say, first...." Eijiro tried whispering back, but the entire class had their eyes on them since Mr. Aizawa stopped talking and just glared at Denki.