71💥

🌸💥🌸💥

"Are you sure you're still okay with me staying over..?" [____] wondered as she sipped on some chamomile tea while sitting on the Bakugo family's couch.

She finally got to wear her own undergarment and sweater tights that had finished drying, along with Katsuki's skull t-shirt she had on earlier.

Granted, she had to take another shower after that horrible incident and she was more than happy to find those extra pads and tampons in her school bag, they turned out to be her life savers...a little too late but still. "You're not angry?"

"Angry—?! Now there's a fucking understatement."

Katsuki gave a sardonic laugh at the change of events that caused him to pour half a cup of detergent in a wash cycle that was filled with his bedsheets. "I wanna burn this whole house to ashes."

"I'm so sorry..." [____] repeated under her breath. "This is all my fault..."

"I'm pissed off, but not at you. Quit apologizing for shit you have no control of, fat cheeks." He reacted a lot more mature about the whole thing than what the girl had in mind.

"Right...It was really nice of you to help me calm down and even prepare some tea for me...I'm sorry, though. I really didn't mean to upset you..."

"You didn't." He was tired of listening to the millions of apologies within that same hour.

He wasn't lying; sure it wasn't an extravagant moment for him. Picture this: he was about to lose his virginity to the girl he likes but then it turns out [____] got her period a whole week earlier than she had expected and then she stained his sweatpants and his favorite set of sheets.

If he had fully gone to the part where he gets to deflower her without noticing it; his sheets would of ended up a lot more stained, that's for sure though. Keeping in that in mind, he decided to not let it bother him much.

"It's a good thing we didn't go all the way, then...I wouldn't want to hear you crying for the rest of the night..." After turning off the lights to the laundry room Katsuki walked back into the kitchen to finish washing the tea kettle he used to boil some water for the tea.

[____] just watched him. "R-Really..? I wonder why hearing you say that helped me calm down, just now..."

'I can't believe that an hour ago, I was more than willing to let my virginity slip away...I should know better...

I mean...Maybe this was a sign that I need to slow down my pace a little...

Katsuki is super sweet to me already but I should still wait until he wants a relationship with me to continue to have more nights with him, alone...'

"Why are you looking at me like that?" [____] hadn't realized it, but she still had her eyes fixated on him, even after he was done washing the dishes and turned around to see how she was doing.

"No reason! I was just...Thinking..."

"I'm not gonna fuck you once and then treat you as if you're nothing to me afterwards. Just in case that's what you're thinking about— I'm not some horny ass fool. I care about you a lot and...Fuck, what am I saying to you?"