79🌼

🌼🌸🌼🌸

"Are you for real?" [____] had to ask. "We only have five minutes to get to the other side! Shouldn't you be more worried about that, right now?!"

Retorting in a playful-like tone, Toru took off her gloves, one out of two things from her hero outfit that were visible to the naked eye. "I have to wonder if you ever get tired of being so fake. Even when I'm challenging you, like this...You pretend to care about what I should or shouldn't do."

"I could ask you the same thing, Hagakure." [____] was beginning to get tired and extremely annoyed of the unnecessary comments her envious classmate could make.

The more time she remained around her, the less she had to find her two teammates, who she knew were probably searching for her as well. "And I'm not that caring! If it's you, then I really don't give a crap what happens. This is more about Katsuki and Todoroki. I rather go in there and help them, than stay here just to chat. So—"

That reply hit one of Toru's nerves; She waited no more than two seconds to punch [____] in her face when she wasn't expecting anything to happen.

"Who said anything about us, chatting?! I'm here to show you just how weak a girl like you can be!! Bakugo is bound to lose interest in you, if he sees it!"

[____] touched the tip of her nose in surprise; Blood trickled down to her top lip and she even saw a bit of the red liquid on her fingertips. 'She hit me...She's asking for it, really. There's no choice but to defend myself in this situation.'

Before she considered getting stabby with Toru, [____] took note in her head that she only had about three minutes or so left on the timer.

'I gotta get inside the maze, somehow.'

"If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. I will not fail because of you, Hagakure!!" [____] prepared a portal under Toru's shoes to make her completely disappear first, before jumping inside of it herself.

💥💥💥💥

Katsuki was enraged.

Not only did he lost sight of Shoto as soon as the walls started moving from the inside of the labyrinth (he didn't care much for him from the start) but his crush was nowhere near him and he couldn't comprehend why he felt so guilty about it.

'I shouldn't of kept my eyes off of her at all. She's an idiot, but she's a quick thinker...My gut is telling me she will be fine. In the meantime, I'll search for the exit on my damn own and then go back for her once I find it.'

"Half and half can go fuck himself." He proclaimed to himself as he angrily walked to a concrete wall and place his hand on it, igniting an explosion to help him keep walking in a straight line with no more issues.

Every now and then he'd encounter his classmates and other students from class B. To which most would walk past him and keep going on their own, others asked to join teams to make it easier for themselves. He had the same answer for those people, though.

"Fuck NO, I have my own team to worry about!!"

"Eeh, if it isn't Bakugo from class A." The far-away voice of a know-it-all struck a cord in his head.