77🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"No...This must be the wrong suitcase, after all!!"

[____] closed her luggage tightly and even sat on top of it for extra weight while Mina tried to push her out of the way. "No, it isn't!! It has your number on it and I've never seen a classmate use a bodysuit that looks like it came out of a professional magazine!!"

Due to her excitement, a couple of other girls sharing the same locker room gave them their attention and some even walked closer to try to catch a glimpse of the so-called 'pro' costume.

[____] struggled to stay in her position. Mina was being too pushy and she could even sense the other girls' eyes on them, so she gave in after a minute. "Okay, you can look at it but I won't wear it. It's not mine!!"

Ashido pulled the short body suit out of its case to let everyone else see it. "Whoa, it's so..."

"Cute?" — "So tiny." — "Sexy, it's the word we're looking for, ladies."

While some girls from class B kept on muttering to each other, [____] covered her face and thought real hard about what could possibly had happened to her design, the one she worked so hard to create over the course of one night. "This can't be happening...No...There must be a mistake!"

Her friend placed the outfit over [____]'s visibly panicked body. Aside from the color of her cheeks, [____] was still trying to look calm and collected even though she was failing at it. "Mi-Mina, what are you doing?!"

"Is this...all of it, [____]?" Ashido answered her question with another; "Who would have known...Himeko Amachi's daughter is a full-blown dirty girl to create an outfit like this!!"

A couple of laughs followed Mina's teasing words; it didn't help the girl at all with her mixed emotions. "You're wrong! There's gotta be more to it!!"

As she began to dig around her metal suitcase, frantically searching for the 'missing' parts of her hero costume, she finally encountered a clue that helped her figure out which business it was who altered her design and sent in a complete different one. "Princess Company?"

'Princess (Hime)...Company..." [____] repeated the name on the tag next to a laced choker that was meant for her as well. "Hime Company...Hime....Hime-Co...Hime..."

'Himeko.'

[____] acted as if her soul had just left her body. "I should of known...Mom would do something like this."

💥💥💥💥

"Bakugo! Hold on! Wait for me, bro!!" Eijiro had stopped to chat with a few of his classmates on his way to the cafeteria; he was wishing them luck as his best friend walked past them each time. "Seriously, can't you just stand for a little while as I finish? Look, we made it just in time. Not many people are here, yet."

He pointed with his head at just how many people were already seated and waiting for the pro heroes and sponsors to appear on stage. Only 10 or so; but Bakugo didn't care about any of them.

"Where is fat cheeks?"

Kirishima looked a little happy to hear him ask, for some reason. "You know, bro...I'm living for this 'needy-boyfriend' act of yours, but it just doesn't suit you and I don't know why—"

"Fuck off, shitty hair! I'm not needy."

"Uhuh; sure."

"I'll give you five seconds to apologize or I'll kill you."