SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part four)

[an; had a writers block so I decided to tackle this shit down finally and just nonstop write until it's all over and I can continue with the real story eheheheh

Sorry for mistakes I am tired asf ps this shit long heheh]

WHITE DAY SPECIAL 2020 (4/5)(I keep adding more chapters cus it's longer than anticipated and I gotta cut it sorry lmao)

(I keep adding more chapters cus it's longer than anticipated and I gotta cut it sorry lmao)

🌸💥🌸💥

'Oh, fuck...That's not what she meant, was it?' Katsuki covered his mouth casually after realizing that he mistook her nickname for him as a confession, again. 'Shit, fuck...Now she's looking at me like if I'm the one who said it first...Stupid face.'

In order to get both of their minds out of a dicey situation, he snapped his fingers and then used his index one to point at the nearest shack with employees dancing outside the open doors. "There, cheeks. Let's go in there."

"Wait—!" He didn't bother to read the sign, and he regretted it as soon as [____] squealed from cuteness-overload. "—A build-your-own teddy bear factory?! YES PLEASE!!"

💥🌸💥🌸

"Hold on. I have a call." Katsuki stopped his crush from taking a step inside the factory and made her wait right by the entrance doors. "Who's this? Satan? Ohh...I get it...You want me to fucking kill myself before walking in here with this whiny girl?"

[____] had thought that he was on a real phone conversation, for a moment. When he pretended to call the devil, himself, she let out an annoyed pout. "Don't joke like that..And I'm not whiny!!"

"'I'm not whiny!!' She says, whining and shit." Bakugo hid his phone back into his pocket and chuckled, mocking her tone of voice.

"You said today was all about me, Suki." She decided to keep ignoring his insults masked as terrible jokes. "So if I want to build a teddy bear, then I'm going to build one— With or without your help, I've just decided."

He gifted a sharp-witted chuckle at her claim; crossing his arms and acting as if he wasn't fazed by the sudden distribution of confidence in her words.

Though, after figuring it out that she wasn't joking, he toned it down but only just a little. "...Seriously. You're telling me you wanna continue this date on your own?"

[____] mirrored his movements. "...You're telling me you're not gonna come with me, even after I asked nicely?"

"Don't piss me off, cheeks."